93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

6 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

***k that town and their low-life fans... Most crude, petty, belligerent fanhood ever.

Can't stand being around Steeler fans.

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude. It's Pittsburgh. That place is a hole.

Yep, Pittsburgh is a sh#$hole. Anyone on here defending that city or that region must've just been passing through.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

:lol:

Reality check........the type of people who get mad about this stuff have very short memories when it comes to all things Bills.

Of course, but its not for them, its to light a fire under our own guys. 

Pshh. You'd think Pittsburgh was Paris the way these guys are talking.  Guess what guys, 3/4 of the country views your city as a Rust Belt ***** hole also.  This is like some snide little prick who gets bullied in high school picking on the autistic kid to compensate for his own lack of self worth.

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

According to the Eagles song, Winslow is in Arizona. You sure you don’t live in Arizona? 

Winslow, AZ is the small town they modeled the movie cars off of with the old route 66. Theres actually a little hotel with the teepees just like the movie.

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't care what a bunch of hillbillies say to me. Man, I live outside Philadelphia and even THOSE people don't say jack to me.

ROTFLMAO!  Hillibillies!  Thats priceless! 

Where in Philly you live?  I used to be in Springfield Delco a few million years ago.....

Sal Cappacio was actually throwing some heaters on WGR one day for the comments made by Colin Dunlap from 93.7 

Dunlap made some comments about how could you blame Antonio Brown “buffalo is one of the last places anyone would want to live” 

Edited by QBorBust2018

29 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Winslow, AZ is the small town they modeled the movie cars off of with the old route 66. Theres actually a little hotel with the teepees just like the movie.

I was there in 2009. They have Take It Easy playing 24/7 at the “corner in Winslow Arizona”. There’s even a girl in a flatbed Ford!

Edited by WotAGuy

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

***k that town and their low-life fans... Most crude, petty, belligerent fanhood ever.

Can't stand being around Steeler fans.

Agree 100%. Living just south of Erie, pa I’m right on the outskirts of “Stiller” country. 

I actually respect the franchise. But the fans act as though they themselves and the franchise are doing all of us and the league a favor by gracing us with their presence. 

Its hilarious to talk to them at this point during the state of their franchise. The majority think Rudolph will just step right in and never miss a beat when the time comes. As if finding a franchise qb is just a given. Also thinking they’ll obviously be better off without elite players like bell and brown. The list goes on and on.... I CANNOT WAIT for bens departure and what will be a very sharp and quick demise soon after. 

I have a special corner of hatred in my heart for them. It sits right next door to the pats corner I have in there.

8 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

This whole thread is filled with weird takes, especially this one. 

Who the f gives a flying f what two hillbillies from Shittsburgh say about anthing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sounds like Dunlap and Cook don't have anything good or significant to say about their own team and city.  When your two best players go to extreme measures to get away, it is a good indication that the team is circling the drain.  It would seem that these clowns would be better served to talk about fixing the mess that is their Steeler organization.  I wonder how they'll handle the situation when the Browns crush them twice this season and win the division.  They'll probably revert to attacks on the other so-called mistake by the lake.  Personally, I can't wait to see it all unfold.  GO BILLS!

10 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

Very few good sports media guys in Pittsbufgh, great city though!  Fans are a mix of obnoxious (Steelers), jaded (Pirates), and spoiled (Pens).  

And agree, there are a TON of Bills fans in the Burgh.  Every time I wear my gear in the Strip or around town, someone is giving a shout out to Buffalo.  Not sure if it's Buffalo residents moving to Pittsburgh, or just a natural following...

I grew up in the outskirts of Pitt, close to where Jimbo played in high school, black and gold country, but alot of ppl jumped on the wagon following Jim to the pros.

11 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

The homely citizens of Picksburgh couldn't give a steamy Primanti Bros (somehow pronounced "perrrrmannnyyyy") sized ***** about the Buffalo Bills or their fans.  A Baltimore jersey might catch you some flack-o, a Cleveland shirt may draw a hard open mouthed stare, and a Bengals hat might elicit a smug meth-eating grin, but a Buffalo jersey won't do a thing.  I walked all over that city wearing Bills gear.  No one noticed.  

• Like (+1) 1

Pittsburgh is a decent city and has been a model of a "rustbelt" (hate that term) city that has reinvented itself.   Pittsburgh has greatly benefited by philanthropy from its aristocratic families of the past, something Buffalo has much less of.  Pittsburgh's rebuild did not have to contend with the big tax dollar drain from NYC either. 

Buffalo is just starting its renaissance and is behind Pittsburgh in that area.  Buffalo has the benefit of a much bigger and potentially better waterfront.  The lake and river are just starting to be developed.  Add in Niagara Falls, Lake Ontario, the Southern Tier, and easy access to Canada and Buffalo becomes a far more interesting place for visitors than Pittsburgh and its three somewhat polluted rivers. 

Buffalo has better food, diversity, culture, it has both natural beauty and amazing architecture, and a storied history. 

Yes, Pittsburgh has the good fortune of winning iconic sports franchises.  That to can change. 

19 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Pitts is in serious trouble because the franchise QB they were lucky enough to draft years ago is starting to really show his age........

Its easy to sit up on a ped when you have one of those and look down on others

Well, now that we have one, I'm looking forward to doing this. I can just see myself 6 or 7 years from now when the schedule comes out and Pittsburgh is on it. I'll be like "really? Pittsburgh still has a team in the NFL?"