93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Pitts is in serious trouble because the franchise QB they were lucky enough to draft years ago is starting to really show his age....

It’s the franchise QB there showing his schwanz that has got he and the Steelers in more trouble.

1 hour ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

Call them up and ask how they will feel when the lowly Cleveland Browns wins the division 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

What are you talking about.  I wear my Bills gear here all the time.  No one has destroyed me.  

If you wear Bills (or any teams) gear to an away game, yeah, they'll make fun of you.  Similar to what happens in any stadium.

Generally, I have found hard-core Steeler fans to be obnoxious and uninformed about the NFL outside the Steelers.  In contrast, Penguins and Pirate fans--and the rest of Pittsburgh are generally great. 

Just avoid the 'Yinzers. 

says the guy from Jersey.  hahaha.   Really, when were you here, and where did you go? 

Pittsburgh is generally rated among the best places to live and visit according to Forbes, the Economist, and National Geographic. 

yep, at Pittsburgh.  I expect to see many Bills fans here.   There are actually a decent number of us that live here. 

But won't you all be destroyed?  Such bravery.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

I'll take that as a challenge. I'm going in July. You can bet I'll be wearing Bills gear the entire week. Even got a Bills tie for the business days.

The Bills and Steelers are two teams headed in opposite directions. I'd rather be in our seats now.

Pitts is in serious trouble because the franchise QB they were lucky enough to draft years ago is starting to really show his age........

Its easy to sit up on a ped when you have one of those and look down on others

Sure is, to the tune of 5,129 yards and 34 TD’s.

Father Time is surely kicking his ass.

Pitts is in serious trouble because the franchise QB they were lucky enough to draft years ago is starting to really show his age........

Its easy to sit up on a ped when you have one of those and look down on others

I agree that he is getting up there in age, but last season he threw career high yards and TD's. 

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Sure is, to the tune of 5,129 yards and 34 TD’s.

Father Time is surely kicking his ass.

All those yards and they still lost to Denver & Oakland, tied the Browns and missed the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Do you live in Pgh?   I haven't listened to the Fan much.  They are a joke, and Pirate apologists. 

One of their hosts, Joe Starkey is from Buffalo and loves the Bills. 

clearly you have never been here. 

I've lived in Buffalo for a few years and have visited Pittsburgh a handful of times as it's where my in-laws live. 

Pittsburgh is a dirty, disgusting, *****-hole of a city. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Not losing 1 second of sleep.  They think that will help with ratings - seems like they should look within their division.

After the draft it will be clearer but there is a good chance Buffalo will have a better record.

Yeah, just trying to decide whether it is Cleveland or Baltimore on this end.  Whoever doesn't has a good shot at the wild card.  For the first time in my memory Pitt is just an afterthought.

2 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

One of the local radio guys is from Buffalo, so they always go out of their way to bust his chops. Don't take it personally.

• Like (+1) 2