93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

1 minute ago, QBorBust2018 said:

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

Dude. It's Pittsburgh. That place is a hole.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude. It's Pittsburgh. That place is a hole.

No, that’s what they say about buffalo actually. They describe it as a place “nobody would ever want to be”

according to Colin Dunlap from 93.7 the fan 

Just now, QBorBust2018 said:

No, that’s what they say about buffalo actually. They describe it as a place “nobody would ever want to be”

according to Colin Dunlap from 93.7 the fan 

I don't think you're understanding. I'm saying they're in no place to lecture.

• Like (+1) 9

3 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

Don't care what a bunch of hillbillies say to me. Man, I live outside Philadelphia and even THOSE people don't say jack to me.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

11 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

are you offended OP?

does this bother you?

thick skin can be a good thing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Thanks for starting a thread for this.  I don't think I could have slept tonight without knowing what Dunlap & Cook said about the Bills today.

• Haha (+1) 1