You Want Fries With That?

Gugny

12 hours ago, mead107 said:

Hate the way McDonald’s does business now.  

See way to many not wash hands in bathroom at McDonalds.  We stopped today on rt 17 in Jersey.  

Took 12 minutes to get our order $19.00. 

1 water,  wife had special chicken sandwich and medium fries.  I had 2 dbl cheese burgers and a medium fri.  Food has gone way downhill. 

Liked old McDonald’s better, they had everything in the warmer walked in and got food and walked out.  

$19 for 2 dble cheezburgers, 2 medium fries, a chikun sammy and a water? holy crap!

never cared for the warmer myself never knew how long they were in there and they usually tasted like crap if they were in there for longer than two minutes.

Edited by Foxx

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I just naturally assume that everyone and everything is covered in ***** and fecal matter.

He must be a King, cause he hasn't got ***** all over him.

17 hours ago, mead107 said:

Liked old McDonald’s better, they had everything in the warmer walked in and got food and walked out.  

Fast food is no longer fast. Fast-casual places have forced BK/McD/Wendy's into faking it by making it "fresh." 

On 3/25/2019 at 6:29 PM, mead107 said:

I liked it too, because during lunch rush I could see what was ready and get it and get out, unlike my coworkers that usually ordered something that had to be made. 

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

never cared for the warmer myself never knew how long they were in there and they usually tasted like crap if they were in there for longer than two minutes.

Guess what? Pretty much everything is made long before you order it now. It just sits in a warmer out of sight. Burger King, the chicken sandwiches are the quickest to be tossed, they are only allowed to sit in the warmer for 30 minutes. Whopper patties? 80 minutes. 

11 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Fast food is no longer fast. Fast-casual places have forced BK/McD/Wendy's into faking it by making it "fresh." 

The only fresh thing currently is the McDonalds Quarter Pounder. Listen the next time you're at a McD and when someone orders a QP,  you'll hear a cowbell ring in the kitchen. That's the cue for the grill worker to drop a QP patty. 

Wendy's is the only one of the big three that do not use frozen patties, if that's something you care about. 

Edited by Just Jack