You Want Fries With That?

Gugny

Traces Of Poo Have Been Found on Every McDonald's Touchscreen ....

"Dr Paul Matawele, from London Metropolitan University's Microbiology department, said: “We were all surprised how much gut and faecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals."

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/health/a759768/traces-of-poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen-kiosk-tested/

Edited by Gugny

Hang on, you’re telling me that if I touch something after 800 other random people have touched it I might pick up some yucky germs?

Next thing you know, they’ll find the seats on the bus, escalator railings and bathroom door handles at work have poo germs too!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Hang on, you’re telling me that if I touch something after 800 other random people have touched it I might pick up some yucky germs?

Next thing you know, they’ll find the seats on the bus, escalator railings and bathroom door handles at work have poo germs too!

Hotel TV remotes...yikes.

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Cash register at Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Gugny said:

My fiance loves to get pedicures. She's always like "you should get one!" My response: "A snowball has a better chance in a blast furnace than I have sticking my feet in those tubs."

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

its a good thing that 

1. I don't go to McD's 
  2. when I do I never use the new touch screens 

I go maybe once every two months, always the drive-thru.  I can't stand looking at the sorry excuses for people I used to see in the building itself.

1 hour ago, snafu said:

NYC Subway.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

My wife refused to touch anything on the subway, to point she’d lose her balance as the train lurched around corners.  One time she ended up right on her ass.  I laughed my ass right off!

• Haha (+1) 2

Hate the way McDonald’s does business now.  

See way to many not wash hands in bathroom at McDonalds.  We stopped today on rt 17 in Jersey.  

Took 12 minutes to get our order $19.00. 

1 water,  wife had special chicken sandwich and medium fries.  I had 2 dbl cheese burgers and a medium fri.  Food has gone way downhill. 

Liked old McDonald’s better, they had everything in the warmer walked in and got food and walked out.  

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

6 hours ago, snafu said:

NYC Subway.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

6 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger