Could Bills get 2nd 1st round pick

It's always possible.  I'm not expecting it.  I think it's more likely the bills trade down from #9 than back into the bottom of the first.  I think the sweet spot of this draft is likely in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Bosa and Hockenson.

What exactly are you suggesting? (I mean that kindly.) We can’t get up high enough for Bosa, I’d expect, and we would want to trade back if we want Hockenson, I’d think.  I’m not following. 

5 minutes ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

I was interested in the premise of the thread and draft value comparisons before the thread police showed up. 

Sure there are other threads along the same lines... 

It's boring seeing the same 5 threads 12 pages a piece for days on the main board.

Lol, the stereotypical policing of the thread police. 

Lame. 

Proof is in the pudding, you decide to do this silly dance rather than discuss the 'topic' at hand.

You must be new, youll loose that 'pizzazz ' soon enough - i promise:)

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

What exactly are you suggesting? (I mean that kindly.) We can’t get up high enough for Bosa, I’d expect, and we would want to trade back if we want Hockenson, I’d think.  I’m not following. 

Trade up for Bosa if he Doesn't go 1st overall and trade back up for Hock.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

High-motor lunch-pail love isn't always fair. :(

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trade up for Bosa if he Doesn't go 1st overall and trade back up for Hock.

I’m not giving up the juice if I can’t get my guy, then hoping I can fall back. I think Bosa is unreachable at a fair rate, and Hock too rich at 9. No worries, we have smarter people employed to work this out. 

31 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Can someone please explain to this guy what exactly is "new thread worthy"??

Please???

Or just pick a thread and update it with todays "new idea" and update the post in the title if u care that much. Not a single one has been worthy to warrant its own thread and now they pop up quite often. If it dies bc there arent enough eyes, that shld tell ya something.

If the goal is just to keep trying until one is worthy, please spare us - or ill pretend this is the one if youd like!

I'm a bit confused, you write such a glowing response to "David Cully going to the Ravens" post, like if anyone cares about a guy no longer with the Bills.  But you find fault with a Bills related topic that's getting interest.

Guess maybe I should see where Crossman or Castillo end up and do a topic on that.  Would that get positive probs from you?

This is the 3rd thread on the 1st page that has zero substance. Its Facebook stuff. All 3 thought could have been combined in one thread and maybe it would be worth a click. There was litteral ACTUAL news there...-like inside info that provided information of relavance. This is just rambling..

1 minute ago, RPbillsfan said:

I'm a bit confused, you write such a glowing response to "David Cully going to the Ravens" post, like if anyone cares about a guy no longer with the Bills.  But you find fault with a Bills related topic that's getting interest.

Guess maybe I should see where Crossman or Castillo end up and do a topic on that.  Would that get positive probs from you?

If the Bills trade back into the first round (after making their selection at 9), I think it would be for a TE.

But, I think the Bills are as high on Jace Sternberger as they are on Hockenson, and they don't have to trade up to get Jace.

We shall see.

9 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

This is the 3rd thread on the 1st page that has zero substance. Its Facebook stuff. All 3 thought could have been combined in one thread and maybe it would be worth a click. There was litteral ACTUAL news there...-like inside info that provided information of relavance. This is just rambling..

The title is posed as a question.  The body explains a potential trade giving clarity of:

with whom

why its possible

how it could be done

positions to target that fit BPA in position of need

What is a "Facebook topic"

I'm sure others would be interested in your logic

14 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

The title is posed as a question.  The body explains a potential trade giving clarity of:

with whom

why its possible

how it could be done

positions to target that fit BPA in position of need

What is a "Facebook topic"

I'm sure others would be interested in your logic

im honestly not trying to be a complete richard, it just gets old. I think there is a middle ground between entertaining yourself and overkill - but the click bait titles. There was a time when threads were based in insight. The random specualtion stuff was Facebook conversations where someone posted every random thought that popped in their head in Bills groups and theyd kinda 'host' the discussion.... it was terrible. This boad was SSSOO much better. All the 'Trade next 3 1st round picks for Russell Wilson - Discuss' topics were there and this didnt have silly stuff like that bc there was a bit of a respect of others in that regard.

Your topics could just as easily have been placed in ongoing threads. You make the news ones with misleading titles bc you feel your thoughts or ideas are better than others who contribute in existing convos. 

If you insist on using the board this way, can you at least keep it all in one thread instead of multiple per day?  When '26' would start multiple threads per day they were news related with good articles or twitter news. These are just random thoughts w click bait titles

And just pointing out again, we arent even discussing your theory for 2 1st rd picks anymore as its submarined into if its a valid thread or not which prob means its not. Again, theres probably a middle ground here

Edited by gobills1212

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

im honestly not trying to be a complete richard, it just gets old. I think there is a middle ground between entertaining yourself and overkill - but the click bait titles. There was a time when threads were based in insight. The random specualtion stuff was Facebook conversations where someone posted every random thought that popped in their head in Bills groups and theyd kinda 'host' the discussion.... it was terrible. This boad was SSSOO much better. Your topics could just as easily have been placed in ongoing threads. You make the news ones with misleading titles bc you feel your thoughts or ideas are better than others who contribute in existing convos. 

If you insist on using the board this way, can you at least keep it all in one thread instead of multiple per day?  When '26' would start multiple threads per day they were news related with good articles or twitter news. These are just random thoughts w click bait titles

I understand your point.  But it seems there is limited actual news now.  I was simply trying to get feedback on moves in the future.  I have generated feedback on comparable posted topics.  Each new topic I generated has nothing to do with what is currently posted.

Speculation is one of the things that keeps media in business.  How long have CNN and MSNBC  run the Trump Russia and the 2016 topic going using some news, lots of speculation and looking to solicit viewers.

These are not just random thoughts.  It's speculation and solicits interest and feedback which is the objective of media in today's marketplace.

2 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

I understand your point.  But it seems there is limited actual news now.  I was simply trying to get feedback on moves in the future.  I have generated feedback on comparable posted topics.  Each new topic I generated has nothing to do with what is currently posted.

Speculation is one of the things that keeps media in business.  How long have CNN and MSNBC  run the Trump Russia and the 2016 topic going using some news, lots of speculation and looking to solicit viewers.

These are not just random thoughts.  It's speculation and solicits interest and feedback which is the objective of media in today's marketplace.

Lol, i get how media works but the interest its soliciting is dwindling and the feedback isnt exactly great which again leads back to the qlty of speculation. You might think its a wonderful topic to lead a conversation on but for example was THIS SPECIFIC speculation being discussed? No. Were there plenty of other draft speculation threads that could have sufficed as a platform or medium for you to pose your question? Undoubtedly. If it doesnt get legs there then its probably not worth a thread devoted to it. 

Look, im not in a position to say what is and isnt a quality post. What i think is good discussion you might not and vice versa. To each their own. During a high news period its a moot point. Im just saying it was a little annoying to click on a topic that from the outside looks like it might be a good read because of the tease title only to find out its just some random speculation that is really neither here nor there. Like the Pats dynasty thing.  If youve watched football for the past however many odd years you know with brady and coach they are good enough to plug and play and turn which ever new or washed up part into a player of relavance.  So did we really need a post with a click bait title only to speculate on how long itll last? Im just saying,  if its found annoying and then a few hours later someone falls for it again eventually either no one clicks or the entire topic is laughing at the topic. Then your message board experience isnt any fun anymore either so everyone loses. No?

Edited by gobills1212