Could Bills get 2nd 1st round pick

Looking at teams who may be interested in getting additional picks I found Seattle who has only 4 picks in this draft.

The Seahawks pick is at 21, the draft value chart has that pick valued at 800 points.  The Bills could offer the 2nd, 3rd and 1st 4th, total value 800 points.

Bills would have 2 firsts, nothing in day 2, but would have 6 picks, 4th, two 5th's, a 6th and two 7th's.

My thought is a DT and TE in round 1, a RB in round 4, then BPA for the rest.

Can someone please explain to this guy what exactly is "new thread worthy"??

Please???

Or just pick a thread and update it with todays "new idea" and update the post in the title if u care that much. Not a single one has been worthy to warrant its own thread and now they pop up quite often. If it dies bc there arent enough eyes, that shld tell ya something.

If the goal is just to keep trying until one is worthy, please spare us - or ill pretend this is the one if youd like!

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes we could conceivably get one

4 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Please???

Or just pick a thread and update it with todays "new idea" and update the post in the title if u care that much. Not a single one has been worthy to warrant its own thread and now they pop up quite often. If it dies bc there arent enough eyes, that shld tell ya something 

He the role playing bills fan.  That’s what he does.  LAMP.  They’re everywhere nowadays.  LAMP LAMP LAMP LAMP

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It depends what GregTX has to say in the matter.

Well after careful contemplation about GregTX....I have come to realize that the "TX" in his name does not stand for "Texas" but rather a mental health institution's short hand for "treatment" and thus he is a resident with limited access to internet time between his bedpans and xanax.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yes we could conceivably get one

He the role playing bills fan.  That’s what he does.  LAMP.  They’re everywhere nowadays.  LAMP LAMP LAMP LAMP

Even the titles are designed like they are click bait. 

If half as much thought was put in fhe substance as the title it might actly be worth the click.  Sadly its like the creativity bubble burst and nothimg is left for the payoff

21 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Looking at teams who may be interested in getting additional picks I found Seattle who has only 4 picks in this draft.

The Seahawks pick is at 21, the draft value chart has that pick valued at 800 points.  The Bills could offer the 2nd, 3rd and 1st 4th, total value 800 points.

Bills would have 2 firsts, nothing in day 2, but would have 6 picks, 4th, two 5th's, a 6th and two 7th's.

My thought is a DT and TE in round 1, a RB in round 4, then BPA for the rest.

If you really want a TE, Irv Smith Jr. may be there in the 2nd round.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

If you really want a TE, Irv Smith Jr. may be there in the 2nd round.

With Gronk retiring, do you see Irv Smith getting past NE with the 32nd pick.  It's assumed Hockenson and Fant are going in the first 20 picks

11 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Please???

Or just pick a thread and update it with todays "new idea" and update the post in the title if u care that much. Not a single one has been worthy to warrant its own thread and now they pop up quite often. If it dies bc there arent enough eyes, that shld tell ya something.

If the goal is just to keep trying until one is worthy, please spare us - or ill pretend this is the one if youd like!

I was interested in the premise of the thread and draft value comparisons before the thread police showed up. 

Sure there are other threads along the same lines... 

It's boring seeing the same 5 threads 12 pages a piece for days on the main board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's unlikely we trade up again this year- we need every pick we can get and this GM has said he is building through the draft.  It's a deep draft at a few spots- no way we should trade out of the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Just now, RPbillsfan said:

With Gronk retiring, do you see Irv Smith getting past NE with the 32nd pick.  It's assumed Hockenson and Fant are going in the first 20 picks

I'm hoping they use some of their many draft picks to trade up ahead of the Bills for Hock.

• Sad 1