Gronk retired

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why not?....said to still have all of his NFL buckos......no soup kitchens on the horizon......getting out now healthy makes perfect sense....

Rob Gronkowski, who hasn’t touched a dime of his NFL money, shares the #1 piece of advice he gives his teammates

Published Tue, Jan 29 2019 • 1:02 PM EST Updated Thu, Jan 31 2019 • 10:58 AM EST

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/12/rob-gronkowski-shares-the-money-advice-he-gives-his-nfl-teammates.html

Smarter than his big dumb persona reflects.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Of course. His body was falling apart. Who knows how bad it would have been after another year or two. As much as we hated him as a player, you never want to see anyone come away from the game crippled

After he attempted to cripple Tre White? Yeah I couldn't have cared less. 

• Like (+1) 4

i was hoping the bills would have broken both of his knee caps after the tre incident. but atleast i wont have to see him play anymore.

just dont pull a jason witten. 

plz dont let them draft tj hock. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50
who cares
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m only sad that a Buffalo Bill will never get the chance to return the favor for what he did to Tre.

***** Gronk and everything New England.

Huh?? They had plenty of chances.  No one on the team was interested...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I know I'm in the overwhelming minority, but I love Gronk.  Loved watching him play; love his sense of humor.  All in all, the guy played the game the way it was meant to be played and he did it better than most tight ends in the history of the game.

He was great for football and I've enjoyed watching him for the past 9 years.

I wish him well and look forward to seeing him in another capacity.

• Like (+1) 3

Yes!  Brady is not he same without Gronk...he won't all of a sudden be terrible but it will be a little bit easier without having that huge mismatch in the middle of the field

Edited by matter2003