Gronk retired

39 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I wonder if he was retiring because he was going to get suspension from NFL and he got word.

I still think:

-his attack on Tre White in 2017 was roid rage

-he, Edelman and Brady are all on the same ***** from that shady Guerrero guy 

-Edelman forgot to take the masking agent and got caught 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I still think:

I believe all of this to be true.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say he’s retired for good. I guess 4 months off of the “supplements” will make you the incredible shrinking man. 

....LMAO.....dress 'em in yellow and he could pass for a #2 pencil.............

11 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Good.  When I saw this I thought the worse - he was returning.

When I saw that pic I said "yeah...he's not coming back from that."

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I wonder if he was retiring because he was going to get suspension from NFL and he got word.

Maybe, but more likely he's finally realizing how much the roids have ravaged his body.  Or someone else realized it for him because he's not too bright upstairs.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I still think:

That pic leaves no doubt that he's been on the juice.  And I've had have no doubt that the Cheaters have had their players on HGH ever since Rodney got busted for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe, but more likely he's finally realizing how much the roids have ravaged his body.  Or someone else realized it for him because he's not too bright upstairs.

I think he is a lot brighter than people give him credit for.  He has saved all of his NFL money, got sponsors to pay for his recreational trips and has not lost $500K in jewelry to some "girlfriends".  I think it is his moral compass which is broken due to all of the attention he has got so he thinks it is okay to take cheap shots at a player with good chance of crippling them for life.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

That pic leaves no doubt that he's been on the juice.  And I've had have no doubt that the Cheaters have had their players on HGH ever since Rodney got busted for it.

I would venture to say that more than half of every team's roster is juicing/using HGH.  This is far from a "Patriots," issue.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I would venture to say that more than half of every team's roster is juicing/using HGH.  This is far from a "Patriots," issue.

Probably true.  But they're the only team who had a player busted for HGH.

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I hate the Patriots as much as anyone but I have to be honest... The issue of PEDs doesn't matter to me. 

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

i assumed everyone has been using some kind of help since the 1950s, maybe punters aren't using

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

But when it comes to cheating, I would say they are the Flagship!    ? 

13 hours ago, Doc said:

When I saw that pic I said "yeah...he's not coming back from that."

I wouldn't say that the pic is 100% guarentee of roid rage

I have a good amount of friends that played in the league and when they retired and stopped lifting they all lost 50-75 pounds and got skinny

Anabolic steroids are not really in rn

Edited by Buffalo716

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I have a good amount of friends that played in the league and when they retired and stopped lifting they all lost 50-75 pounds and got skinny

Would they have told you if they were using roids?  Probably not.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

...NOT by any means implying that he did, but did you see the Joe Thomas post retirement transformation?......

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...NOT by any means implying that he did, but did you see the Joe Thomas post retirement transformation?......

Eric Wood as well. But I think it’s different with Olinemen who have to have a specific regimen to keep at a certain weight to play on the line, and it’s not all muscle at that position. 300 lbs is not a natural or healthy weight for a guy not playing football, so those guys typically drop a ton when they stop playing for health reasons. For a TE who went from having a 260 pound all muscle frame in order to run fast to look like a skinny teenager after  just 4 months out of the game is kind of alarming. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eric Wood as well. But I think it’s different with Olinemen who have to have a specific regimen to keep at a certain weight to play on the line, and it’s not all muscle at that position. 300 lbs is not a natural or healthy weight for a guy not playing football, so those guys typically drop a ton when they stop playing for health reasons. For a TE who went from having a 260 pound all muscle frame in order to run fast to look like a skinny teenager after  just 4 months out of the game is kind of alarming. 

...CERTAINLY agree Yolo......look at some of these world class weightlifters......they have to maintain a DAILY regimen of 12,000+ calories......TWELVE THOUSAND?...SERIOUSLY?....if you ate a neighbor's entire household daily including offspring and pets, you gotta come up short.....WTF?......