Marv Levy fight song

Anyone remember when Marv Levy came up with a Bills fight song and sang it on TV?

"Go Bills, for we are here to cheer for you

Go Bills, da da daa da da da

With victroy in sight,

We'll fight with all our might

So go Bills fight Bills win!"

It popped in my mind this morning and I cant get rid of it

Catchy little tune.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Actually looking back, Empire Sports Network was a pretty good thing.  How cool would it be to have a dedicated TV channel that was easy to access which covered Bills/Sabres and other loca content?  Sorry, but that MSG NY thing isn’t quite the same.

Loved that station.

Borrow some money from the company and go to jail Geez! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Dude...

At 1:24 to 1:28... where can I get that BB hat????

It was part of a pro line  new era classic team collection as each team had a version. 

Little over priced, but its dead stock so ya just gotta suck it up.

You're welcome!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VINTAGE-90s-BUFFALO-BILLS-NFL-NEW-ERA-CLASSIC-COLLECTION-SNAPBACK-CAP-HAT-/302987200641

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I remember that episode on the Marv Levy Show, back in the day. The EMPIRE Sports Network was ahead of its time, any and all sports in WNY. The Thurman Thomas Show, Andre Reed, Jim Kelly....all were amazing. I find myself singing Marv's song during the offseason and during training camp. Good Stuff, GREAT memories...

Edited by DRA3196

7 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Actually looking back, Empire Sports Network was a pretty good thing.  How cool would it be to have a dedicated TV channel that was easy to access which covered Bills/Sabres and other loca content?  Sorry, but that MSG NY thing isn’t quite the same.

When I was living in Seattle, DirectTV had a deal where you could buy an additional "sports package,": for +$5 a month.  Included in that was Empire Sports Network.  That was mid 90's when the Dominator & Satan were playing, with the Goat Head unis.  Good times.  We also got Hockey Nigh in Canada, from Vancouver.  Now I'm in Virginia, and DirectTV has nothing like that here.