Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

14 guys disagree with you who just passed up other teams to sign in Buffalo.  

Its ok to be wrong, just make peace with it.  

Most of which are not top tier talent, that's the main issue.

I think Browns vs. Bills success over the next few years will be a good case study.

6 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Most of which are not top tier talent, that's the main issue.

I think Browns vs. Bills success over the next few years will be a good case study.

Why?  Teams are in different places, its not a mirror image.  Browns already had a butt load of talent on the offense.  Bills had to rebuild their whole offense outside of QB.  Browns OL was good.  There WR's were good.  Their TE was good.  Their RBs might be the best group in the NFL. 

Bills all sucked at all 4 areas...one WR would not help the Bills more than a rebuilt offense line, multiple upgrades at WR, an upgrade at TE.  OBJ on a bad offense did NOT help the Giants win.  

So again, this post shows just out of touch you are with building a team in the NFL.  If OBJ was the Almighty piece that made an entire offense good, the Giants wouldn't be pathetic. And the Giants had Barkley and a good TE too.  Still OBJ didnt matter.  

TEAMS WIN.  Not one WR. 

Name the last "OBJ" type WR to win a SB.  Go ahead, check for one.  I will wait.  And while you are at it, go look to see how many over the last decade.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

By the same token, we'll see how much AB contributes to the Raiders' success.  How about a wager on which team has a better record this coming season? 

No on the bet?  OK.