Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

Anyone hear John Murphy and Chris Brown go nuts on callers a few weeks ago for even suggesting the trade didn't happen because AB didn't want to play here? Can wait to see how they spin this. Probably won't even mention it. Cowards

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

Apparently some don't like anti-AB sentiments.

I don't like anti-meme sentiments. Its silly. He made a funny meme for Raiders fans. Not us. The outrage is getting embarrassing.

Be anti-Brown for the other reasons you mentioned if you want. I don't care about a friggin meme.

We weren't going to pay him what other teams would. He was never going to be a Bill with that offer.. never will be. So we're just hating on an NFL player not on the Bills. Like.. a LOT, there's plenty of players to express outrage about. It's a complete waste of energy lol.

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Anyone hear John Murphy and Chris Brown go nuts on callers a few weeks ago for even suggesting the trade didn't happen because AB didn't want to play here? Can wait to see how they spin this. Probably won't even mention it. Cowards

No AB isn't here because the Bills didn't want to pay him.  He got a huge deal from the Steelers and just 2 years later is looking for more money.  Thanks but no thanks.

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I honestly don't care why AB isn't here or who dissed who. I'm happy he isn't.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 3/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, akcash said:

Anybody who take offense to that photo needs to grow up and get some thicker skin. Dude doesn't owe anybody anything. Hes just joking around.

No reason to mock a teams interest, especially considering not many teams even had an interest.

The fake news comment, now this,

What a prick... 

17 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Unfortunately the days are gone when a DB/LB can get a legal big hit at a receiver going over the middle. Now I’d take the penalty to knock the wind out of him on a hit

"Now I’d take the penalty to knock the $?!+ out of him on a hit."

If you're gonna do it, do it right. ?

20 hours ago, Nelius said:

Apparently some don't like anti-AB sentiments.

Here's a boatload for ya: AB is a cancer, a diva, and he will never win a Super Bowl ring. When all is said and done people will find it difficult to call him top 5 because of his ego. Cheers.

TO had a huge ego that dwarf's AB's----yet he's an HOFer all the way.

Your statement is ridiculous.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/24/2019 at 1:06 PM, Bills2ref said:

This guy is such an idiot. Hoping so hard Carr suffers a season ending injury and he gets to have Peterman throwing to him. 

Why would the Raiders ever play Peterman or even have him on the 53 man roster?  The QB depth chart in Oakland is:'

Derek Carr

Mike Glennon

Landry Jones

Nate Peterman 

On 3/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, keepthefaith said:

Carr?  It'll be Peterman

Look at the Raiders other QBs & GET REAL

On 3/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, Bills2ref said:

This guy is such an idiot. Hoping so hard Carr suffers a season ending injury and he gets to have Peterman throwing to him. 

And then 3 games in he injures his hammy so he gets to sit on the side line the rest of the season & watch Peterman do his thing !! 

But i really think i would wish Peterman better than that !! The guy is a POS !! 

People obsessing over what AB says, does, or thinks about Buffalo is like a dude getting married, with a great wife, but still is butt hurt over some (older) bar skank that rejected him one time.  

Move on.  Who cares.  There is no rule that every NFL player needs to want to play for Buffalo.  I mean really, get over it.  Let our players in the locker room use it as motivation, but fans need to let it go.  

I mean it was a pretty funny meme...and the best part, is that the internet doesn't forget.  So if we want any retribution, do it on the field with a better record and more success than he will find in the black hole of the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 2