Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

What was Rachel Bush's excuse?  It's not like AB tripped and accidentally stuck his dick in her.

Bush and Poyer were engaged, not married, when AB got her as you so romantically describe.   Maybe she thought she had a "hall pass" right up to her blessed union with Poyer.

In fact, Poyer started screwing Rachel Bush while he was engaged to yet another woman.

Essentially, AB was just another opponent who stiff armed Poyer  to the ground with ease on the way to scoring.

36 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bush and Poyer were engaged, not married, when AB got her as you so romantically describe.   Maybe she thought she had a "hall pass" right up to her blessed union with Poyer.

In fact, Poyer started screwing Rachel Bush while he was engaged to yet another woman.

Essentially, AB was just another opponent who stiff armed Poyer  to the ground with ease on the way to scoring.

Ah, so it's OK for Bush because they were just engaged.  Your moral outrage is convenient.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nelius said:

Can't wait for his total meltdown around week 10 or so. Bet he doesn't even break 1,000 this year playing for that dumpster fire. Nate Peterman will be his QB at one point, you know it's inevitable.

I think all of us here will revel in that moment. The look on AB's face when he hits the sidelines after his third or fourth series with Peterman will be priceless.  

Edited by Bills Survivor

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

We spurned him? 

Yeah. AB said he wouldn’t play in Buffalo around midnight. Beane said the next day the deal was off. It all depends on which lense you are looking through.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Nice analogy!

• Like (+1) 2

Apparently some don't like anti-AB sentiments.

Here's a boatload for ya: AB is a cancer, a diva, and he will never win a Super Bowl ring. When all is said and done people will find it difficult to call him top 5 because of his ego. Cheers.

Edited by Nelius

16 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Hes a loser. It's petty. You would think that he had better things to do. 

He's one of the best WR's ever...

Buffalo is just not a destination for his level of talent/stardom.  Just the way it is.

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

“I remember jumping up out of my seat and I hit my mother who was sitting on the right arm of the recliner and I knocked her right off the chair. I felt so bad, I quick picked her up off the floor and I’m apologizing, ‘Sorry mom I’m just glad I’m not going to play for Buffalo.’”

Perception is a killer.

And then the rest of the story...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

Apparently some don't like anti-AB sentiments.

Here's a boatload for ya: AB is a cancer, a diva, and he will never win a Super Bowl ring. When all is said and done people will find it difficult to call him top 5 because of his ego. Cheers.

Lol, so no one considers TO a top five WR all time because of his antics? Randy Moss is arguably one of the single best ever to play WR, but his antics get him taken off the list?

Gtfo, Brown will go down as one of the best of our generation and probably top ten WR ever. Just became you are upset/hurt doesnt mean you can make stuff up about his legacy, especially considering the position typically has these types.

54 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

That's absolutely what he's doing and his Fiance just confirmed to me on Twitter

That people have to jump to conclusions and trash a great player who has been nothing but a cheerleader for the team and city is just sad.