Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

5 hours ago, VW82 said:

I’m not surprised. He likely views himself as the best non-QB in football, and we spurned him. Now he’s super salty and his ego can’t handle it. 

He’s like the really pretty girl who’s never been dumped that finally gets rejected by some guy who sees her for what she really is, a hot mess. How does that girl usually react? By loudly admonishing the guy and twisting the story to try and make herself look/feel better. Except, it only serves to do the opposite. AB looks so insecure and weak right now. 

OMG!  I know this girl!  And her name also begins with “A”!   Freaky!

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Just go to a bar, listen to wrg, go on social media. Come on here after a win or loss and see the reactions. 

This happens in 31 other NFL cities as well believe it or not. Not just a Buffalo thing.

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Can't wait for his total meltdown around week 10 or so. Bet he doesn't even break 1,000 this year playing for that dumpster fire. Nate Peterman will be his QB at one point, you know it's inevitable.

...the sooner the better!!!

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Can't wait to see the first Brown-Carr sideline fight.

Carr seems very thin skinned from some of the things I’ve read about him. I agree, it’s going to be good. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's proven he needs no excuses.  Engaged? Check.  Married?  No problemm...

What was Rachel Bush's excuse?  It's not like AB tripped and accidentally stuck his dick in her.