Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

based on? tweets? posts?

I'd like to see the numbers. I will add that social media is and has become the worst platforms for those who like to hide behind a keyboard and talk *****. so you could be right, it may just be a high %.

Just go to a bar, listen to wrg, go on social media. Come on here after a win or loss and see the reactions. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Hes a loser. It's petty. You would think that he had better things to do. 

He's clearly a miserable human being to pile on. Or maybe he means it as a friendly joke. In any case, while it could work out if they keep Carr and draft well, it looks more like a train wreck to me. He's gonna need luck, and, frankly, I don't wish him it.

Also, he's making his choice to drag one of the best fanbases in the NFL online while going to a team that is deserting its own hometown for a city that might not even care.

Edited by thurst44
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Just go to a bar, listen to wrg, go on social media. Come on here after a win or loss and see the reactions. 

yeah, this is the thing though. that can be said about society in general. as stated, social media breeds that kind of behavior. they don't need to be bills fans.

damn shame really

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Did you not see White's comment on Twitter regarding the "weirdos?" I know you're up on all that stuff. What do you think he was referring to?

I think fans in general need to step back and let athletes breathe.

No I didn’t see it. Sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds? Who cares what he likes on social media.

• Like (+1) 1

“I remember jumping up out of my seat and I hit my mother who was sitting on the right arm of the recliner and I knocked her right off the chair. I felt so bad, I quick picked her up off the floor and I’m apologizing, ‘Sorry mom I’m just glad I’m not going to play for Buffalo.’”

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No I didn’t see it. Sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds? Who cares what he likes on social media.

Don't get me wrong. This is not Bills specific AND players are putting themselves out there. White is a big boy and I'm sure he'll eventually laugh it off. Just hate to see him on the receiving end of those 12 year old grown men pretending to represent Buffalo.

Edited by LSHMEAB

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Don't get me wrong. This is not Bills specific AND players are putting themselves out there. White is a big boy and I'm sure he'll eventually laugh it off. Just hate to see him on the receiving end of those 12 year old pretending to represent Buffalo.

It’s not as bad as all the CFB “fans” who attack 17-year old HS recruits on twitter when they choose another school. Lowest form of society. But, I always say if you don’t want to subject yourself to the goons, stay off Twitter or make your account private. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Nah, if the Bills signed AB, they would all be right on twitter celebrating.

Power would drown his sorrows in the lap of another UB coed.

Better that than some matronly spa owner. 

But yeah, they’d probably bury the hatchet. Like AB and Burfict are. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Better that than some matronly spa owner. 

But yeah, they’d probably bury the hatchet. Like AB and Burfict are. 

Come on doc!  AB shows up on the Bills roster, these guys would be pumped.  You know this...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

It has potential to get very very funny if this season goes well for Bills and Raiders go 5-11. Perfect example Doc Brown. Thanks......lol.

True, but that’s still kind of a butt hurt response. 

Basically, my position is who give a flying F about Antonia Brown or anyone else that doesn’t want to come to buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on doc!  AB shows up on the Bills roster, these guys would be pumped.  You know this...

Yeah, that’s what I said. If AB can accept Burfict, who knocked him out cold...