Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I have never seen a fan base that gets so upset over a player bad mouthing their team. Its only a game, if it upsets you this much maybe some of you need to step away from the Bills. 

I'm not even concerned about the bad mouthing of AB. I AM concerned about the fact that Bills fans are bombarding Tre White on Social Media. Nothing good can come from harassing one of our top young players. What do you think that's going to do to his perception of Buffalo? He's been one of our very best ambassadors and this is not a good look.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Gotta admit, it’s a little funny. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I like this stuff. It's fun. It's football. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

D2bPfBIWkAIBS9g.jpg

It has potential to get very very funny if this season goes well for Bills and Raiders go 5-11. Perfect example Doc Brown. Thanks......lol.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm not even concerned about the bad mouthing of AB. I AM concerned about the fact that Bills fans are bombarding Tre White on Social Media. Nothing good can come from harassing one of our top young players. What do you think that's going to do to his perception of Buffalo? He's been one of our very best ambassadors and this is not a good look.

About what?

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

About the fact that he "liked" the stupid AB pic. 

I thought by liking it he was saying "good, we don't want you here". That was my first impression, obviously having no idea what his thoughts were.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

yeah, now that, is not cool at all. but hey, bills fans have some snowflakes with soft skin so, there is that.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I assume because he’s friends with Poyer and didn’t want him on the team 

Nah, if the Bills signed AB, they would all be right on twitter celebrating.

Power would drown his sorrows in the lap of another UB coed.

59 minutes ago, 87168 said:

we absolutely have to have the most delicate fan base

hahah!

Win one game- "WOOOO were going to the superbowl" "were the best team ever no one can beat us" "16-0 baby" " mcbeane for HOF"

Lose one game- "were the worst team ever" "fire the coach and GM" " were going 1-15" "trade (insert best player) we need draft picks"

I love the team but the fans... smh

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Win one game- "WOOOO were going to the superbowl" "were the best team ever no one can beat us" "16-0 baby" " mcbeane for HOF"

Lose one game- "were the worst team ever" "fire the coach and GM" " were going 1-15" "trade (insert best player) we need draft picks"

I love the team but the fans... smh

some fans and they may only take up a small % over all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

About what?

Did you not see White's comment on Twitter regarding the "weirdos?" I know you're up on all that stuff. What do you think he was referring to?

I think fans in general need to step back and let athletes breathe.

• Like (+1) 1

Couldn't care less about stirring the pot and trash talk. Lots of players indulge in this and it even adds a little spice to the proceedings we all so attentively follow so closely.

To me what's important is the bottom line. I didn't want Brown and I'm glad he's not a Bill. He's a great player but my concern was the possibility that he would be a disruptive influence and interfere with the continuing process of Josh Allen's taking control of this team as its undisputed leader. In one injury shortened season JA has already taken impressive strides in that direction  but he still has lots to prove and he is by no means there yet. Whether you like Ben or not, if Brown couldn't get along with a HOF calibre passer there was to me a real risk of a toxic mix with the far from finished product Allen, with possible bad implications for team morale. That's not a risk I would take because even if he suited up as a Bill Brown would not be the future of this team. For now at least Josh Allen is the face of the franchise who needs and deserves 100% support of management, teammates and fans.

Edited by starrymessenger
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I disagree. Its a pretty large percentage

based on? tweets? posts?

I'd like to see the numbers. I will add that social media is and has become the worst platform for those who like to hide behind a keyboard and talk *****. so you could be right, it may just be a high %.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973