Antonio Brown on Instagram trashing Bills!

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

AB did not want to be in Buffalo. Tre White is not "liking" this as an endorsement, but rather defending the Bills akin to "we don't need you."

Common sense is not so common.

Often imitated but never duplicated as a rapper once said. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I must’ve missed that detail, can anyone refresh my memory?

Further to Doc's comment, if you read between the lines of what Rosenhaus and Beane said it's clear we got close to Steelers asking price (to trade) but balked at Brown's (for a new contract), and walked away.

What made it even more obvious was Brown's initial public reaction and continued reaction to the whole thing. As soon as the story was leaked that we might trade for him, he immediately went on the offensive saying he'd never play here, even though the deal was long since dead per Beane and Rosenhaus. Brown for some reason is still killing us on social media. Why? Because his ego is hurt. You think he even thought about Buffalo before all of this? No, but we wouldn't meet his contract demands and he doesn't want the world to think we said no to him, so like a spurned beauty queen he goes out of his way to trash us now to make himself look better.

The other big clue is Brown started trashing Buffalo before his deal was done with Oakland. So he's intentionally eliminating one of the only interested teams with both a need and cap space to meet his demands that Rosenhaus could use to leverage Oakland?? Not a chance. He trashed us because everyone knew we killed the deal, so all that was left was to save face.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1

They haven't fixed the sewage issue at the Coliseum. I sure hope on more than one occasion, it backs up into the Raiders locker room and AB has to slosh through raw sewage to the field..I hope at that point, he really ponders his poor life decisions and nobody cares. I also hope the Vegas stadium is delayed, so he has to deal w/ this for two years. 

“The sewage just got backed up and started seeping up in places,” Veldheer recalled. “I didn’t see any of it. But you could smell it.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

This guy is such an idiot. Hoping so hard Carr suffers a season ending injury and he gets to have Peterman throwing to him. 

Wouldnt it be interesting if AB tore an achilles in the first games. I dont wish injury on anyone but karma may stike this guy down in some way.

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Wouldnt it be interesting if AB tore an achilles in the first games. I dont wish injury on anyone but karma may stike this guy down in some way.

...LMAO...even Waste Management refused to pick this garbage up.....Chuckie to the rescue.........

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s addicted to attention. People stopped talking about him so he has to run back to his  social media. 

So very true. Just another worthless diva wr in a long line of them. Once Carr implodes, little chest will wish he had Ben throwing to him. And if Peterman ever got in that would be AB gold.  Only ignorant people bag on places they'd never been to before.

1 hour ago, akcash said:

Anybody who take offense to that photo needs to grow up and get some thicker skin. Dude doesn't owe anybody anything. Hes just joking around.

Hear hear.....A new poster that doesn't fly off the handle. Good news for the rest of us. Welcome, Mr. (or Mrs.) akcash!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1