Bills 53 offensive line projection

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..just curious....do you favor the 90 to 53 "one swath" or prefer the previous way of incrementals?..........

I favor waves. If you know a player will not make final 53 give them an opportunity to find a place elsewhere.

If the Bills have an unexpected weakness it is possible that another team may release a player they can use and you can see the player in pads with actual hitting.

On 3/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, RPbillsfan said:

With so many lineman signed just wondering what everyone thinks will make the final 53 as I believe the draft will be defensive orientated.  Here's my line:

Starters:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Long

C   - Morse

RG - Feliciano

RT - Nesheke

Depth

T  - Waddell

C -  Bodine

G - Teller

Your thoughts

My thoughts? Average at best....2 starters...3 back ups per 2018.

Poor Josh.

Who's starting at TE ?

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I favor waves. If you know a player will not make final 53 give them an opportunity to find a place elsewhere.

If the Bills have an unexpected weakness it is possible that another team may release a player they can use and you can see the player in pads with actual hitting.

...in that sense as far as hooking on, it is beneficial to the players.....at the same time, cutting 1/3 is a pretty hefty task and I wonder how many who are real close end up cut because of the expedited process?......pros and cons..........

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

My thoughts? Average at best....2 starters...3 back ups per 2018.

Poor Josh.

Who's starting at TE ?

Huh?  That OL, which probably won’t be the exact starting OL, has 3 starters from last year (Dawkins, Morse and Long). But Spain, another starter, will probably be the starting RG. 

And the starting TE will be Knox. 

Edited by Doc

LT - Dawkins

LG - Long

C - Morse

RG - Ford

RT - Nsekhe

20 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't know why a lot of folks have Spain playing RG. He almost exclusively played LG in his pro career...did he not? 

I'd say Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Long-Ford

With Teller, Feliciano, Nsehke, and Waddle as reserves

Could see this.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Huh?  That OL, which probably won’t be the starting OL, has 3 starters from last year (Dawkins, Morse and Long). But Spain, another starter, will probably be the starting RG. 

And the starting TE will be Knox. 

and Croom ?

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

and Croom ?

Maybe.

51 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't know why a lot of folks have Spain playing RG. He almost exclusively played LG in his pro career...did he not? 

I'd say Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Long-Ford

With Teller, Feliciano, Nsehke, and Waddle as reserves

Again, I'm going by where the Bills played both him and Long in OTAs and minicamp.