Where would Allen be drafted/projected in this draft?

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Who knows  - a few pundits have said Rosen would be #2 or 3 - take it for whatever you want bc we will never know- it will totally depend on how Allen-hyped one is

• Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

I tend to think he’d be a top 2 pick and prob first QB? If that is “true” then we have a guy that typically would be top of draft and now with one year of NFL experience. Not a bad place to be at the position. 

Based on measureables he would grade out higher then Murray, Haskins or Lock.

Would he grade higher the Q Williams, Nick Bosa, Devin White and Josh Allen (LB), probably not, but there is a QB premimium.  

So based on this years draft Arizona would pass as they have Rosen, and Murray is the choice of Kingsberry, 49ers have Jimmy G,  so no with him, Jets have Darnold so no, Raiders got Carr, so maybe, Bucs have Winston and QB is Winston, Giants possibly, Jacksonville has Foles, so probably not and Lions have Stafford.

So, Bills probably get Haskins this year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

#1, save for the Murray thing.

I think the Murray thing is only happening because there's no real first round QBs in this draft.  Every year, the media creates 4-5 first round QBs, whether they're good or not.

• Like (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think the Murray thing is only happening because there's no real first round QBs in this draft.  Every year, the media creates 4-5 first round QBs, whether they're good or not.

But if a QB is actually drafted in the first round, would they not technically be a "first round QB" then?

#mindblown

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

But if a QB is actually drafted in the first round, would they not technically be a "first round QB" then?

#mindblown

After the fact, yes.

You're lucky to have a mind that can be blown so easily. Go Bills!

#bliss

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

After the fact, yes.

You're lucky to have a mind that can be blown so easily. Go Bills!

#bliss

I mean I'm just saying if they are drafted in the first then they are a "first round QB" even if they didn't deserve it 

I don't think the NFL GM's give a crap about the media building guys up

They draft who they want draft

All we have to go on is the national analyst (I can't remember who...Daniel Jeremiah, maybe?) who said he had Murray with the same grade that he gave Josh Allen last year. I think the order of QBs drafted this year would be Murray, then Allen, then Haskins, then Locke. Just a total guess.

35 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I mean I'm just saying if they are drafted in the first then they are a "first round QB" even if they didn't deserve it 

I don't think the NFL GM's give a crap about the media building guys up

They draft who they want draft

EJ Manuel was not a 1st round QB.

His was a case of mistaken identity.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He'd be a day 2 pick. Or I think he'd go to the Ravens with the last pick in the 1st because Lamar Jackson would go much sooner. Rosen would also be a day 2 pick.

He’d be a day 2 pick if day 2 pick meant top 10 pick on day 1.

Do you eat glass shards for breakfast?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RPbillsfan said:

Based on measureables he would grade out higher then Murray, Haskins or Lock.

Would he grade higher the Q Williams, Nick Bosa, Devin White and Josh Allen (LB), probably not, but there is a QB premimium.  

So based on this years draft Arizona would pass as they have Rosen, and Murray is the choice of Kingsberry, 49ers have Jimmy G,  so no with him, Jets have Darnold so no, Raiders got Carr, so maybe, Bucs have Winston and QB is Winston, Giants possibly, Jacksonville has Foles, so probably not and Lions have Stafford.

So, Bills probably get Haskins this year.

You don't think the Bucs would be happy to move on from Winston? Also, the QB needy teams trade up to get their guy.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think the Murray thing is only happening because of Baker.  Had Baker busted or had Murray been a year in front of him instead of a year behind him I don't think there's any consideration for top 5, much less #1.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

EJ Manuel was not a 1st round QB.

His was a case of mistaken identity.

He was drafted in the first round.

He was a first round QB.

Doesn't mean he was deserving of it, but he, in fact, was a first round QB.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

He’d be a day 2 pick if day 2 pick meant top 10 pick on day 1.

Do you eat glass shards for breakfast?

He's just trolling to see what crap can be stirred on a Bills' forum. Don't feed the troll!