Would the Bills select Josh Allen?

4 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

It’s going to be pretty cool the first time Josh Allen sacks or tackles Josh Allen.

You say that now but just wait until it happens and the space time continuum collapses.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, napmaster said:

[[Disclaimer - if this has already been discussed my apologies.  Good luck searching the forums for Josh Allen to find the one from Kentucky.]]

So I've been watching some random mock drafts.  One caught my attention as they predicted this year's unexpected drop is going to be Josh Allen based on his tape and limited moves.

Do you have a link to this mock?

I would be interested to see how the other 8 picks have fallen to allow him to drop to 9..

8 hours ago, rayray808 said:

if we draft Josh Allen best believe Nike will run the most awesome ads and sign both of them to endorsement deals! 

Yes, because national advertisers absolutely go crazy for Buffalo Bills players?

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Do you have a link to this mock?

I would be interested to see how the other 8 picks have fallen to allow him to drop to 9..

It’s hardly inconceivable.  Every year there are 15 or more “consensus” top 10 picks.  If 8 guys are picked before Allen, he would be available to us at 9.  How about this draft order:  Murray, Bosa, Q Williams, Devin White, Haskins, Farrell, Metcalf, Oliver.  Not a huge stretch. And that’s with no DBs or O-linemen coming off the board before our pick.  I’d say there is close a 50/50 chance Josh Allen is available at 9.

He will never in any world make it to 9.  Allen, Bona, Sweat, and so on are all going ahead of us.  I don’t even know if anyone picks a QB in the top 10.  I don’t buy the Murray rumor.  I bet they take Bosa and stick with Rosen, b/c if they really would take Murray, Rosen would have already been traded.