Everyone talks OL and WR, but our ST sucked last season

13 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

The team seems to be hosting and signing things to plug up that hole.  Remember, everyone wanted Crossman's head.  The ST last year was BRUTAL!

Some sort of evaluative action in between putting a thought  into writing and clicking "submit," will prevent most threads like this.

Here are some simple things you could do:

- Count to 10

- Ask yourself, "Is this a good idea?"

- Step away from the computer and come back when you are sober

I'm sure there are more...

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

The team seems to be hosting and signing things to plug up that hole.  Remember, everyone wanted Crossman's head.  The ST last year was BRUTAL!

Pretty fail thread man.  

57 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

...and you see no improvements in recent signings as well as bye bye to Crosman?.....

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Some sort of evaluative action in between putting a thought  into writing and clicking "submit," will prevent most threads like this.

Here are some simple things you could do:

- Count to 10

- Ask yourself, "Is this a good idea?"

- Step away from the computer and come back when you are sober

I'm sure there are more...

No need to be flip or rude, buddy. 

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty fail thread man.  

Commenting how positive signings to help one of our weakest areas is fail.  Okay then.  More flippant internet responses because people are locked safely behind a computer screen.

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

This stunning revelation needed to be made into it's own thread.

Yes. . .because that's what a message board is for.  Sorry it doesn't rise to your level of brilliance, but I left my Hooked on Phonics and Crayons back in second grade.  Care to do the same and respond with maturity closer to your age and not your shoe size?

5 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

No need to be flip or rude, buddy. 

Commenting how positive signings to help one of our weakest areas is fail.  Okay then.  More flippant internet responses because people are locked safely behind a computer screen.

Yes. . .because that's what a message board is for.  Sorry it doesn't rise to your level of brilliance, but I left my Hooked on Phonics and Crayons back in second grade.  Care to do the same and respond with maturity closer to your age and not your shoe size?

Haven't seen someone so butthurt over people not being in awe over an uninspired thread with no real insight (i.e. should just be a post in an existing thread) in a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

When the talent on the team is terrible the special teams will be awful. Crossman was not the issue. 

Special teams are overvalued anyways.  Its no where near a third of the game as people point out.  My take on STs is don't give up a blocked kick and cut down on the penalties. Not much else matters. 

...so Crosman was a victim  then?......