GMFB March Madness for play of the year: Allen Hurdle vs Derrick Henry’s 99 yard run

i'd say play vs moment

derek henry wins "play" ...it put 6 points on the board, it went 99 yards and he man handled stiff armed 3 different defenders over the course 15 seconds.

josh allen had one moment phenominal leap for a first down.

3 minutes ago, papazoid said:

i'd say play vs moment

derek henry wins "play" ...it put 6 points on the board, it went 99 yards and he man handled stiff armed 3 different defenders over the course 15 seconds.

josh allen had one moment phenominal leap for a first down.

That's fine; but you better still support your QB!

• Like (+1) 1

i absolutely love that play. what gets lost is that it was a drive extender on 3rd down and it wasn't some 5'10 db that most rb's are hurdling. Barr is freaking 6'5 and was failry upright. THATS INSANE.

…… now with that that being said. the play never should have beat out the Miami play to push them over the pats.... and it most definitely shouldn't beat out henrys run. 

• Like (+1) 1

I actually didn't find Henry's run all that impressive, just REALLY poor tackling.  First tackler seemed to just fall over of his own accord, and the next two just ran straight into his outstretched hand and didn't know what to do.

2 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Anyone know how to vote more than once?

I mean probably. Each Twitter account gets one vote and each Twitter account has one email. So you could probably make a bunch of ***** email accounts and then use those for Twitter accounts and then use those to vote multiple times. Kind of a hassle though and really takes the fun out of it.