GMFB March Madness for play of the year: Allen Hurdle vs Derrick Henry’s 99 yard run

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

1) How many people can throw a no look pass? 2) How many can hurdle Anthony Barr?

1) its been done before  (not often but it's been done) 

2) Not many though Josh did seem to start the trend in the 2018 season (but we've seen people get hurdled prior also) 

Thats a tough one.

12 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Traitor...It's a vote for a favorite play, not a master of the QB position.  

They are both Jedi.

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

1) its been done before  (not often but it's been done) 

2) Not many though Josh did seem to start the trend in the 2018 season (but we've seen people get hurdled prior also) 

Not Probowl LBs by 250 lb QBs.

13 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

... he was looking, he just didn't turn his head.  

Mahomes was too much of a super star until the AFCCG 

maybe that will have mellowed the MahomesFanatics down 

What? The AFCCG game only made him more popular 

17 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Front page has them. 53/47 Allen with over 14k votes in

thanks

3 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

The "no look pass" should actually be called the "looking out the corner of his eye at the receiver pass." 

yup.  I said that earlier 

funny how you see what really happened watching a loop

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/28/2019 at 10:45 AM, ProcessAccepted said:

Watching GMFB and you can tell they're hoping Mahomes pulls it out. Hope we ruin their day.

Side note: Kay Adams also was going on about Rosen having the worst situation of any QB in the league ?. She did concede that he had a stud running back. He also had Larry Fitzgerald. No way his situation was worse that Allen's except Allen was able to make things happen. 

His situation was worse because he lacked one thing Allen has.  The ability to elevate the play around him, including the play of his teams D.

Allen-leader

Rosen-Cryer

We just think Allen is better because we are racsist and hateful though.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, Captain Murica said:
The Allen Hurdle bested the Miami Miracle, and Saqoun’s 9 yard run. 

Now, the Air Allen Hurdle vs the Mahomes no look pass. 

honestly allens pass vs the jags when the pocket collapsed on top of him and he hit foster was the best play of the year imo

• Like (+1) 3

The thing with Mahomes no look pass is was it necessary he went no look? If I recall the play his WR had enough separation that he didn’t need to go no look to hold the coverage. 

Allen’s was to pick a first down to keep the chains moving, but, I’m bias. 

As far as PM is concerned no look was nice but what impressed me more was a play that won't make any highlight reels: I once saw him under pressure while rolling to his left switch hands to avoid a defender and complete a short pass with his left hand. It occurred to me that this was a guy for whom gamespeed was more like slow mo and whose QB brain was as calm as could be. Looks to me like he's going to be a great one (assuming he's not already).

• Like (+1) 2