Chris Simms Draft top 5 RB Rankings - VIDEO

wppete

Excellent brake down of Chris Simms RB rankings top 5 RBs in this draft. A lot of surprises but I would be very happy if we end up with one of these guys. 

What you guys think? Who do you want and at what Round? 

@fansince88

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 3

the RB's seem to be all over the place in ppl's rankings...the only similarities are Jacobs is #1 and I see Henderson and Sanders in almost everyone's top 5...Simms had 2 guys I haven't seen in any other top 5 tho Armstead and Ollison

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It is seeming like this draft you might be able to wait til the 3rd or 4th round and still get a solid RB

The last several have had solid day 2 guys. It hasn’t been popular here but I’m a huge fan of a day 2 back that can step in and give you 4 years of top end play from day 1. Wash rinse repeat.

id be all for drafting a guy in the 3rd semi regularly. Guys that used to go 10-30 (just a cut below ELITE) are going 40-90. Fantastic value for a guy that can change a game 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Gonna call a RB elite and the talk about him going in the bottom of the first Lol.

He knows the QB position.

...certainly does...was meant as sarcasm for the ongoing Josh naysayers.........despite the disdain for the pick from "expert" urinalists and posting pundits, interesting to see how ex-NFL QB's, REGARDLESS of their success level in the NFL are high on Allen like Simms, Palmer, Dilfer, etc....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CookieG said:

Thurmanator II, Justice Day.

Shoulder chip sold separately.

Yes sir! Booker T Washington HS kicked our ass every time we played them in football (I swam laps around them in the pool though, LOL).

I would LOVE to se this young man in a Bill's uniform! He seems, to me, a Thurman/Marshawn mashup.