Devin White LSU LB: I’ll be looking for $100 mil in 5 years

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

At the same point, I would say that he’s right there. Keuchley was selected 9th. That’s probably the floor for White. Both guys were 2 time All-Americans. They actually are a lot alike as prospects. 

Keuchley is the floor for White? Okay, if true and if he's there, you gotta take him.

Edited by Dr. Who

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

No, the 9th pick is probably the floor for him. Sorry for the confusion

Ah, my reading comprehension not so great Sunday morning/early afternoon. I do like the idea of how much flexibility McDermott's D gains with three very athletic lbs. I can see Edmunds racking up sacks as an occasional edge rusher, too.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Ah, my reading comprehension not so great Sunday morning/early afternoon. I do like the idea of how much flexibility McDermott's D gains with three very athletic lbs. I can see Edmunds racking up sacks as an occasional edge rusher, too.

Yeah, I think regardless the Bills should use Edmunds in that role some. He is huge and athletic. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not trying to call people out but I kind of am. Devin White is arguably the most “process” player in this draft. He is the exact opposite of a diva. It is so weird to me to see such strong statements on a guy from people that literally know nothing about the guy. People read one article and formed an opinion that is 100% wrong. 

If you guys don’t want the guy because he’s a linebacker, fine. If you don’t like his skill set, you are wrong but fine. If you don’t like the character, you are an idiot.

What this kid does in college doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll translate to the pros. I’ll give him all the credit in the world for what he’s accomplished up to this point. But again, everyone thought Manziel was so great too. And like this kid, proclaiming how great he’s gonna be wasn’t any different than Manziel. 

On the the flip side, adding him to what we already have would make for one hell of a LB core for sure if he is what he says he is

On 3/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, K-9 said:

He’s too good a prospect to be a bust. 

On another note, I’m always suspect of people who refer to themselves in the third person. 

WotAGuy has the same issue with this third person crap. What an ahole. 

26 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

What this kid does in college doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll translate to the pros. I’ll give him all the credit in the world for what he’s accomplished up to this point. But again, everyone thought Manziel was so great too. And like this kid, proclaiming how great he’s gonna be wasn’t any different than Manziel. 

On the the flip side, adding him to what we already have would make for one hell of a LB core for sure if he is what he says he is

No offense, but calling Devin White, Manziel, just shows that you have ZERO idea about Devin White.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No offense, but calling Devin White, Manziel, just shows that you have ZERO idea about Devin White.

I never said he was Manziel, but his ego is essentially the same. And if he’s really all that, he would be projected to go in the top 5. And it doesn’t matter who the guy is be it Devin White or whoever. If I’m wrong, no problem, but until I see it in a pro environment, it’s still just talk

9 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I never said he was Manziel, but his ego is essentially the same. And if he’s really all that, he would be projected to go in the top 5. And it doesn’t matter who the guy is be it Devin White or whoever. If I’m wrong, no problem, but until I see it in a pro environment, it’s still just talk

It’s not even close to the same. That’s my point. His ego and personality is NOTHING like Manziel. FWIW, he’s likely to go in the top 5. 

On 3/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t think they would take him but I dont like this mentality of a player. Plus I think it hurts him saying something like this. He’s basically saying after 5 years you might not have me anymore 

Most players look forward to their 2nd contract...with rookie salaries set this is where the players makes the big money. I see nothing wrong with this....it's strictly business...this is true with almost every player