Devin White LSU LB: I’ll be looking for $100 mil in 5 years

lol. I like this guy's confidence. Let's get him. And not pay him 100mil let's just ride out his rookie contract and give him a fair offer.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:59 AM, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t think they would take him but I dont like this mentality of a player. Plus I think it hurts him saying something like this. He’s basically saying after 5 years you might not have me anymore 

It's confidence. He'll play his *** off to back it up. Plus its 5 years down the road. He's just showing you he has an incentive to earn it. Do whatever you want when his contract is up.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not trying to call people out but I kind of am. Devin White is arguably the most “process” player in this draft. He is the exact opposite of a diva. It is so weird to me to see such strong statements on a guy from people that literally know nothing about the guy. People read one article and formed an opinion that is 100% wrong. 

If you guys don’t want the guy because he’s a linebacker, fine. If you don’t like his skill set, you are wrong but fine. If you don’t like the character, you are an idiot.

Some people don't bother to read past the first opinion or snap-take of a player/topic on this board. You might be better off just writing those posters off, they aren't capable of exercising actual discernment.

• Thank you (+1) 1