Devin White LSU LB: I’ll be looking for $100 mil in 5 years

Why do people take issue with one's confidence in himself?  He expects to be a great player.

That's the player I want.  His collegiate performance, athletic traits, football skills and

modern NFL game play, indicate he's on the right track.  Top 10 pick for a reason.  And they

say millennials are too sensitive (they can be BTW),  but they aren't the only ones.  If White fell to 9

the Bills better sprint that card to the podium!  Milano, Edmunds and White could be beastly.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Dude hasn’t earned a fricken thing in this league and he’s already proclaiming his greatness? I don’t care how good he is or how good he ends up being, his confidence has crossed the line into arrogance. Looking forward to his “welcome to the NFL” moment. Hopefully, he will be humbled. 

Bust?

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s going to be right. Devin White is going to be an absolute superstar. Put on the tape vs. Auburn from 2017 and you’ll be blown away. 

Still... 5 years is an eternity in the NFL... -Just ask RG3.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

"Firstly I want to thank Devin White for all the hard work Devin White put in."

I just want to clarify, K-9 likes Devin White. K-9 thinks Devin White will make an immediate impact for any team that drafts him. K-9 is just not a fan of arrogance. K-9 thinks greatness is best served by humility. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I just want to clarify, K-9 likes Devin White. K-9 thinks Devin White will make an immediate impact for any team that drafts him. K-9 is just not a fan of arrogance. K-9 thinks greatness is best served by humility. 

He will if he stays focuses.  These young guys need to realise if they focus on continuous improvement then they will get paid.

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe he’s just making a bold prediction about impending USD hyper-inflation?  ?‍♂️ 

...sounds like the PERFECT "process fit".....Azzclown 101 with the lipstick on his arse SOLELY his own..........SMH.......

• Haha (+1) 1