Devin White LSU LB: I’ll be looking for $100 mil in 5 years

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t think they would take him but I dont like this mentality of a player. Plus I think it hurts him saying something like this. He’s basically saying after 5 years you might not have me anymore 

Dude hasn’t earned a fricken thing in this league and he’s already proclaiming his greatness? I don’t care how good he is or how good he ends up being, his confidence has crossed the line into arrogance. Looking forward to his “welcome to the NFL” moment. Hopefully, he will be humbled. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/22/devin-white-ill-be-looking-for-100-million-in-five-years/amp/

For anyone that wants this guy in the 1st. He’s already looking forward to his second contract. CJ Mosley set the market 

...nothing like setting your 2nd bar BEFORE even playing a down.....gotta love the "humility and respect" for the game...another self-entitled millennial stumping.....draft 'em Gettleman...your new OBJ II.......

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t think they would take him but I dont like this mentality of a player. Plus I think it hurts him saying something like this. He’s basically saying after 5 years you might not have me anymore 

I don’t take it like that at all. I take it as “in 5 years I’m going to be one of the best players in football at this position.” I agree with him 100% on this. This time last year, I banged the table for Darius Leonard. He was a modern LB because of his insane athleticism. White is the exact same way. 

I would MUCH rather have a guy that thinks he’s going to be great than a guy that hopes to be average. White is a great guy, beloved at LSU and a future star. I have no issues with anything he said. Whoever gets him is going to be thrilled.

• Like (+1) 6

The ironic thing is that he is a TOTAL Buffalo guy. Everyone read one article and are calling him a diva. He’s about as blue-collar as they come. He’s the exact opposite of what some of you are saying. I’d love to hear from @CajunBillsBacker on this. Obviously, I follow LSU pretty closet being here but not like him. He’s a season ticket holder and a diehard. 

• Like (+1) 4