Bills have private workout scheduled with FAU RB Devin Singletary

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'd look more in the third. 

So many god RBs this year. I’m hoping we get one in the 4th. Go DT, DE, CB in the first 3 rounds. 

We can get Armstead in the 4th-5th rounds. I’d prefer that.

Edited by wppete

1 hour ago, wppete said:

So many god RBs this year. I’m hoping we get one in the 4th. Go DT, DE, CB in the first 3 rounds. 

We can get Armstead in the 4th-5th rounds. I’d prefer that.

Wow, color me impressed.  He seems to pay attention to the arm he has the ball in too. seen some switching to protect the ball before the hit a few times. Im wondering what his carry/fumble stats are.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Glad to see they are working out/meeting with RBs.

This seems like the absolutely perfect year to select a RB in the draft. 

The Bills have 2 future Hall-of-fame RBs under contract for this season and then both are free agents. Might as well take advantage of the situation and draft a young RB who can learn from these guys while they are still here. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Wow, color me impressed.  He seems to pay attention to the arm he has the ball in too. seen some switching to protect the ball before the hit a few times. Im wondering what his carry/fumble stats are.

Yeah I was really impressed also. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CheshireCT said:

I just watched some videos and he's super fun to watch. Amazing feet and balance. Would love to have this guy!

Yep.   Great feet, vision, and balance.  Sign me up.  The last thing I care about is long speed.

What 40 did James Conner run?

I think Buffalo has to add a Rb on day 2 or beginning of day 3.  There are a handful of guys that would be intriguing additions to the offense.  I'm concerned Buffalo falls for Jacobs.  He is good buy not top 10 good.