Bills have private workout scheduled with FAU RB Devin Singletary

11 minutes ago, DJB said:

In 5th?  Sure. Picked higher than that will be a mistake. 

Statements like this are just ridiculous.   If he’s drafted in the 4th and becomes a good starter for the next 4 years it’s a good pickup.  Regardless of when he’s picked, he’ll be the same player

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McCoy ran a 4.45 at the combine, so he's both quick AND fast (or at least he was). They have some elusiveness in common, but McCoy had that breakaway speed that this kid does not.

I believe one part of the plan of having "the ageless duo"/Medicare Express backfield this year is pairing them with a young running back who can soak up their work habits and learn from the best.

Singletary looks just like a young Shady to me. I don't care one bit that he didn't test well at the combine.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

He's very shifty, but he's gonna struggle to get the edge against faster LB'ers at the next level. JMO

I agree with you.  Some think he will be going in the second round.  I'm more in the late third or early fourth round.  His lack of speed has me concerned but I do like the way he plays.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, MJS said:

McCoy ran a 4.45 at the combine, so he's both quick AND fast (or at least he was). They have some elusiveness in common, but McCoy had that breakaway speed that this kid does not.

Shady still looks really fast in the open field, I wonder what he runs now 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Statements like this are just ridiculous.   If he’s drafted in the 4th and becomes a good starter for the next 4 years it’s a good pickup.  Regardless of when he’s picked, he’ll be the same player

Problem is i dont see him being successful.  

Hes also best suited for a zone scheme and although we dont know for sure it appears we are going to be running a power blocking system. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like the kid from Penn State.

Yup bang on. Miles Sanders to me is easily a top 2 back in this draft.