Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Dunkirk = Albright. 

Truthfully I miss the pure idiotic commentary from DD. It usually was fun watching his troll jobs and how people would take the bait. I am guessing those that listened to him bought a LOT of corn fields in Batavia though.

This was also hinted big time by a guest on the Cowherd show this past week.  I can't quite remember who the guest was, but it was at the very end of the interview, and he said it in a manner that made it seem like the Chargers were going to land him.

• Like (+1) 2

Who responds with emojis to their own tweet? 

Also this looks like pot stirring. He probably spoke to 1 assistant GM from like the Eagles or somewhere not even involved who said to him, “yeah i mean chargers make sense I guess Rivers is getting old” and he ran with it.

10 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Truthfully I miss the pure idiotic commentary from DD. It usually was fun watching his troll jobs and how people would take the bait. I am guessing those that listened to him bought a LOT of corn fields in Batavia though.

I thought the the site was Letchworth :)

• Thank you (+1) 1