This great franchise

Messiah

I don't normally post I usually just scroll through reading what all of you say however I wanted to share this information with the BillsMafia family..... My almost 2 year old niece was diagnosed with Hepatoblastoma and my sisters decided to put on a benefit to help my sister and brother in law to pay for expenses for travel back and forth to hospitals in NYC and Syracuse...a friend of my nephew works for the Bills and got them to donate stuff to be auctioned off this is what they sent...Jordan Poyer signed ball Kyle Williams signed helmet and Shady signed cleat and a new era cap....just amazing 

FB_IMG_1553025434205.jpg

FB_IMG_1553299390439.jpg

• Like (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Thank you for sharing.... any auction details?

I Believe they're selling tickets the benefit is April 6th...if you're interested message me and I can get you the information you need...

I hope everything goes well in your niece's treatment.  I will say a prayer.

Being naturally curious, I looked up hepatoblastoma.  It is a rare cancer of the liver.  It can metastasize, but usually does not.  If it has not metastasized, it is normally treated with chemo followed by surgery.  Survival rates if that can be done are around 80%.

Edited by TigerJ

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

I hope everything goes well in your niece's treatment.  I will say a prayer.

Being naturally curious, I looked up hepatoblastoma.  It is a rare cancer of the liver.  It can metastasize, but usually does not.  If it has not metastasized, it is normally treated with chemo followed by surgery.  Survival rates if that can be done are around 80%.

The chemo is working it has not metastasized outside her liver however they discovered some lymph nodes on a vein inside the liver which they were concerned about so transplant was on the table if the Drs in NYC didn't feel they could successfully do the surgery but we got good news the other day the Drs in NYC said they can do the surgery however they want to do two more rounds of chemo so they don't have to take as much of the liver

44 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Yes, this ^. Would love to help out. Link @Messiah?

I don't believe they have a link I'll talk to my sisters today about it

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Messiah said:

I don't normally post I usually just scroll through reading what all of you say however I wanted to share this information with the BillsMafia family..... My almost 2 year old niece was diagnosed with Hepatoblastoma and my sisters decided to put on a benefit to help my sister and brother in law to pay for expenses for travel back and forth to hospitals in NYC and Syracuse...a friend of my nephew works for the Bills and got them to donate stuff to be auctioned off this is what they sent...Jordan Poyer signed ball Kyle Williams signed helmet and Shady signed cleat and a new era cap....just amazing 

FB_IMG_1553025434205.jpg

FB_IMG_1553299390439.jpg

..nicely done, thanks for sharing and Godspeed to your 2 yr old niece.....serious afflictions for babies just starting their lives is just damn unfair.....