The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you never believed President Trump colluded with Russian agents, and you felt the opposite.... the opposite being this has been a political witch hunt to destabilize his administration... how can you not believe there is a "deep state"? Who do you think conspired to "get Trump"? 

If you do not believe in "Q" (I think it is woo-woo myself), that is one thing. But to not admit there is a deep state of unelected bureaucrats (as well as some elected politicians)... I do not understand your thinking or reasoning. 

uh oh, you are inquiring as to the inner workings of a hive mind? be on the look out for that hive mind explanation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

When will Barr release the damn report?? What's the hold up? 

?

Tibs, you link articles that disprove the points you try to make regularly because you only read the headline.

I know this sounds nuts to you, but some people read the contents of reports and articles. There are words in there. And these words actually mean things!

So, as crazy as it sounds, consider that he is actually going through it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When will Barr release the damn report?? What's the hold up? 

Nothing to worry about? Then why all the hysteria on twitter? 

You better hope hope the Dems run a bad candidate in 2020, because indictment are waiting for Trump if he loses :) 

lock him up! 

Hurry, Barr, hurry!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: My mother, very TDS afflicted, literally gets me socks every Christmas. She asks what kind I wear every year and every year, without fail, she ignores that and gets me socks that go to my knees.

this wins the best belly laugh of the morning, by far.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump knew. 

Ive said this for months. Trumps mueller jabs were kabuki theater. The design to accomplish exactly what happened yesterday. 

Muellers job was to isolate the corrupt plotters and have them chase their tail while good cops watched the dirty cops like Hawks, logging every corner they cut, every law they broke in their attempt to "get" Trump. 

Pain comes next. 

What pain? We know Manaforts in jail, is that the pain you mean? 

Just now, snafu said:

Hurry, Barr, hurry!!!

All of it!! Don't hide anything 

You guys are celebrating a report you have not seen! That's funny! 

"Libs can't prove he's a traitor! Ha ha leftists" 

my God has the bar been lowered! 

You mean libs can’t prove the fiction that they made up.

18 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am happy that Mueller has been permitted to finish his investigation, apparently without any DOJ interference. I expected Trump to somehow screw with it.  I was wrong there

I will certainly admit that I expected new indictments related to Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice at the conclusion. I am surprised that no inner circle associates were charged by Mueller.  So, wrong there too.

Did Trump do anything worthy of this investigation?  Imo, certainly so. All of the Russian contacts and all of the lies still point to something though obviously no provable crimes or we would see co-conspirators charged here. 

I am anxious to see Muellers findings to see any previously unknown details and to learn how he came to his conclusions. Clearly with all of Trump’s attacks on Mueller and his team, not even he was expecting a glowing exhonoration. 

congratulations, you're turning the corner. everyone has to start someplace. just remain objective in your analysis and for god's sake, do not buy the MSM narrative, hook line and sinker.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

?

Tibs, you link articles that disprove the points you try to make regularly because you only read the headline.

I know this sounds nuts to you, but some people read the contents of reports and articles. There are words in there. And these words actually mean things!

So, as crazy as it sounds, consider that he is actually going through it.

Oh, so Trumps campaign manager isn't in jail right now? 

And fyi, no articles right now say what's in the Mueller report so stop acting like anyone knows anything. 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

You mean libs can’t prove the fiction that they made up.

What fiction? That Trump is a complete rotten scum bag? That gets proved everyday. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, and how many were Trumps campaign manager, personal attorney and his bff for years? This is your victory??? My God! 

Lol!! You guys are funny, Trump is such a disaster that you guys are actually celebrating him not get indicted....yet! What a ship of fools the Trump Cult brigade is. 

Tibs, for a moment, can you disregard what Trump says and the MSM focused attempted coup narrative is. for a minute, can you look at what Trump has actually done as President and admit that he has done a number of good things and is the populist president everyone on the Left wanted elected?

Edited by Foxx

14 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am happy that Mueller has been permitted to finish his investigation, apparently without any DOJ interference. I expected Trump to somehow screw with it.  I was wrong there

I will certainly admit that I expected new indictments related to Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice at the conclusion. I am surprised that no inner circle associates were charged by Mueller.  So, wrong there too.

Did Trump do anything worthy of this investigation?  Imo, certainly so. All of the Russian contacts and all of the lies still point to something though obviously no provable crimes or we would see co-conspirators charged here. 

I am anxious to see Muellers findings to see any previously unknown details and to learn how he came to his conclusions. Clearly with all of Trump’s attacks on Mueller and his team, not even he was expecting a glowing exhonoration. 

There is also the fact a president can't be indicted. That may have played a role. More questions than answers at this point 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so Trumps campaign manager isn't in jail right now? 

And fyi, no articles right now say what's in the Mueller report so stop acting like anyone knows anything. 

What fiction? That Trump is a complete rotten scum bag? That gets proved everyday. 

Ive asked you before and I’ll ask you again (I don’t know why I’m doing this):

Are you upset that your President is NOT a traitor?

You seem upset by that.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am simply pointing out that A+B is not equaling C with his reasoning. 

and i am pointing out that that is typical hive mind reasoning.

jus' razzing ya... somewhat.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

What pain? We know Manaforts in jail, is that the pain you mean? 

The palace coup plotters - that's what this was and that's what you've been supporting vocally for two plus years - will now face justice for Fisa abuse and working with foreign intelligence services to overturn an election (the exact same thing you and others have claimed trump did with Russia - which was always a lie). 

Those are big names:

Comey is *****. 

McCabe is *****. 

Strzok is *****. 

Power is *****. 

Nellie Ohr is *****. 

Clapper is *****. 

Brennan is *****.

Schiff is *****. 

Warner is *****. 

Schumer is *****. 

Paul Ryan is *****.

Feinstein is *****. 

Pelosi is *****.  

David Kramer is *****. 

Glenn Simpson is *****. 

Lynch is *****. 

Kerry is *****. 

Both Clintons are *****. 

Both Podestas are *****. 

And Obama is *****. 

And the people will never trust or take seriously any of the media pushers who've lied to them for two plus years:

Maddow

Wallace

Habberman

Corn

Isakoff

Cooper

Tapper

Scuitto

Shep Smith

Abramson

Just to name a few. 

Pain coming for them all. They will be ash when it's over. Traitors. Every single one of them. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

There is also the fact a president can't be indicted. That may have played a role. More questions than answers at this point 

But, if Trump conspired in a chargeable way, the co-conspirators would have been named in Muellers final report

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Tibs, for a moment, can you disregard what Trump says and the MSM focused attempted coup narrative. lfor a minute, can you look at what Trump has actually done as President and admit that he has done a number of good things and is the populist president everyone on the Left wanted elected?

He sure has energized the left, that is good. And when he is swept out of office in 2020 I'll be sure and thank him for energizing Democratic voters. He has also shown that the founding fathers built a pretty good system to contain a really bad executive. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The palace coup plotters - that's what this was and that's what you've been supporting vocally for two plus years - will now face justice for Fisa abuse and working with foreign intelligence services to overturn an election (the exact same thing you and others have claimed trump did with Russia - which was always a lie). 

Those are big names:

Comey is *****. 

McCabe is *****. 

Strzok is *****. 

Power is *****. 

Nellie Ohr is *****. 

Clapper is *****. 

Brennan is *****.

Schiff is *****. 

Warner is *****. 

Schumer is *****. 

Paul Ryan is *****.

Feinstein is *****. 

Pelosi is *****.  

David Kramer is *****. 

Glenn Simpson is *****. 

Lynch is *****. 

Kerry is *****. 

Both Clintons are *****. 

Both Podestas are *****. 

And Obama is *****. 

And the people will never trust or take seriously any of the media pushers who've lied to them for two plus years:

Maddow

Wallace

Habberman

Corn

Isakoff

Cooper

Tapper

Scuitto

Shep Smith

Abramson

Just to name a few. 

Pain coming for them all. They will be ash when it's over. Traitors. Every single one of them. 

Looks like a good list of people to put on a bus to an undisclosed location for an indeterminate amount of time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

and what exactly is he in jail for? not Russian collusion.

Oh? That's not what the judge said who sentenced him, he said the only reason he was in court was because they wanted him to talk about the president, which he didn't do. He's hoping for a pardon. Manafort then lied about all the things they asked about the Russia conspiracy, why would that be?