The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

When will Barr release the damn report?? What's the hold up? 

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

IMO, leftist head are going to roll now. Trump has had enough and those scumbags committed treason with their coup attempt. Trump played the good soldier and knew he had nothing to worry about. Now it's his turn and this should be fun to watch!

Nothing to worry about? Then why all the hysteria on twitter? 

You better hope hope the Dems run a bad candidate in 2020, because indictment are waiting for Trump if he loses :) 

lock him up! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You better hope hope the Dems run a bad candidate in 2020, because indictment are waiting for Trump if he loses :) 

lock him up! 

Its Saturday.    Only the laundromat workers are hustling today.  

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Its Saturday.    Only the laundromat workers are hustling today.  

You guys are celebrating a report you have not seen! That's funny! 

"Libs can't prove he's a traitor! Ha ha leftists" 

my God has the bar been lowered! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are celebrating a report you have not seen! That's funny! 

"Libs can't prove he's a traitor! Ha ha leftists" 

my God has the bar been lowered! 

No more indictments pretty much tells the whole story. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

lock him up! 

My god, you're so dumb it hurts! 

Try looking at the world in a different way sometime, you might become smarter and wiser for doing so. Until then keep floundering and looking foolish at every turn, you and your brothers are good comedy though. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You hope so. 

Thats ts kind of funny though. Only 37 indictments! See, Trump is clean, lol! 

How many of the 30 some indictments are Russians who did things like post crap on Facebook? 26, you disingenuous twit.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Another name caller. Thanks for adding to the discussion. 

Sharing this widely via text this morning. Thank you!

Really, after months of you treating people like a dick I finally call you a dick and you label me as a "name caller"? Listen, you earned that moniker fair and square and I have every right to refer to you as such.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You hope so. 

Thats ts kind of funny though. Only 37 indictments! See, Trump is clean, lol! 

I don't have to hope.  It's a fact.  There will be no more indictments WRT Russian collusion.  Not that there were any real ones anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

FIVE Things That Didn't Happen

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

• Like (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't have to hope.  It's a fact.  There will be no more indictments WRT Russian collusion.  Not that there were any real ones anyway.

Sorry Doc, but you very well could be wrong. You're forgetting HRC and gang.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I’ll say it because it’s true. You couldn’t find where I said Trump colluded. Only the opposite. 

The world isn’t a binary decision between your Deep State narrative and the liberal hype machine. It would make things simple if it was. 

Another poster adopting the billsChan way of making this such a good forum with fine rhetorical flourishes. Your mentors have trained you well.  

If you never believed President Trump colluded with Russian agents, and you felt the opposite.... the opposite being this has been a political witch hunt to destabilize his administration... how can you not believe there is a "deep state"? Who do you think conspired to "get Trump"? 

If you do not believe in "Q" (I think it is woo-woo myself), that is one thing. But to not admit there is a deep state of unelected bureaucrats (as well as some elected politicians)... I do not understand your thinking or reasoning. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Lefties spent the last two years treating the Mueller report like Santa Claus was going to bring them a new bike

But all they got was a pack of socks

:lol: My mother, very TDS afflicted, literally gets me socks every Christmas. She asks what kind I wear every year and every year, without fail, she ignores that and gets me socks that go to my knees.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: My mother, very TDS afflicted, literally gets me socks every Christmas. She asks what kind I wear every year and every year, without fail, she ignores that and gets me socks that go to my knees.

That's because they look so swell with your sandals.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 4

I am happy that Mueller has been permitted to finish his investigation, apparently without any DOJ interference. I expected Trump to somehow screw with it.  I was wrong there

I will certainly admit that I expected new indictments related to Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice at the conclusion. I am surprised that no inner circle associates were charged by Mueller.  So, wrong there too.

Did Trump do anything worthy of this investigation?  Imo, certainly so. All of the Russian contacts and all of the lies still point to something though obviously no provable crimes or we would see co-conspirators charged here. 

I am anxious to see Muellers findings to see any previously unknown details and to learn how he came to his conclusions. Clearly with all of Trump’s attacks on Mueller and his team, not even he was expecting a glowing exhonoration. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How many of the 30 some indictments are Russians who did things like post crap on Facebook? 26, you disingenuous twit.

Lol, and how many were Trumps campaign manager, personal attorney and his bff for years? This is your victory??? My God! 

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Lefties spent the last two years treating the Mueller report like Santa Claus was going to bring them a new bike

But all they got was a pack of socks

Lol!! You guys are funny, Trump is such a disaster that you guys are actually celebrating him not get indicted....yet! What a ship of fools the Trump Cult brigade is. 

And I also wanted Rob Johnson, JP Losman and Trent Edwards to be star NFL QBs, despite all the contrary evidence.

I truly believed it at the time, so it must have been true.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am happy that Mueller has been permitted to finish his investigation, apparently without any DOJ interference. I expected Trump to somehow screw with it.  I was wrong there

I will certainly admit that I expected new indictments related to Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice at the conclusion. I am surprised that no inner circle associates were charged by Mueller.  So, wrong there too.

Did Trump do anything worthy of this investigation?  Imo, certainly so. All of the Russian contacts and all of the lies still point to something though obviously no provable crimes or we would see co-conspirators charged here. 

I am anxious to see Muellers findings to see any previously unknown details and to learn how he came to his conclusions. Clearly with all of Trump’s attacks on Mueller and his team, not even he was expecting a glowing exhonoration. 

Trump knew. 

Ive said this for months. Trumps mueller jabs were kabuki theater. The design to accomplish exactly what happened yesterday. 

Muellers job was to isolate the corrupt plotters and have them chase their tail while good cops watched the dirty cops like Hawks, logging every corner they cut, every law they broke in their attempt to "get" Trump. 

Pain comes next. 

• Like (+1) 4