The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, looks like Trump actually won one. Lol, not getting indicted. 

Congrats Trump people, you won one. 

No, all of America did.  Again to be unhappy that your President didn't collude with a foreign entity is sad.

• Like (+1) 6

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i might ask, for posterity's sake, that @Nanker update the first post in this thread to include this letter, so it is easily found and not 9 pages deep.

ETA: link to just the report: 

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG March 24 2019 Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees.pdf

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i might ask, for posterity's sake, that @Nanker update the first post in this thread to include this letter, so it is easily found and not 9 pages deep.

Good call. 

I have to clean up some other threads/collect a bunch of relevant threads and make them easier to access on the first page. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Good call. 

I have to clean up some other threads/collect a bunch of relevant threads and make them easier to access on the first page. 

possibly changing the title to reflect the summary being released as well.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, all of America did.  Again to be unhappy that your President didn't collude with a foreign entity is sad.

It is good that he is not a puppet of Putin, at least not provably. He still lied about his Russia efforts, though. So I am to be excused, right? 

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

2wubxu.jpg

Newsflash, Trump still sucks! This won't help him in 2020