The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

The TDS people in Congress and the MSM are insisting that Mueller's report be handed over or released in its entirety. It's a red herring. They know damn well that some things will have to be redacted or Barr's report will leave them out for legal reasons. This is their way of discrediting Mueller's report, all for the sake of saying that bad things are being hidden. Has it ever been more apparent that theseshits care more about their politics than their country?

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

But, if Trump conspired in a chargeable way, the co-conspirators would have been named in Muellers final report

Correct. 

We know there is no obstruction case or collusion/conspiracy case in any of the filed indictments thus far. 

Trump/Russia was never real. You and the country were lied to for two plus years by major figures in media and our federal government. 

You should never trust or read the sources that made you fall for this hoax again. They are poison who think you're too stupid to see through their deception. 

Prove them wrong. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The palace coup plotters - that's what this was and that's what you've been supporting vocally for two plus years - will now face justice for Fisa abuse and working with foreign intelligence services to overturn an election (the exact same thing you and others have claimed trump did with Russia - which was always a lie). 

Those are big names:

Comey is *****. 

McCabe is *****. 

Strzok is *****. 

Power is *****. 

Nellie Ohr is *****. 

Clapper is *****. 

Brennan is *****.

Schiff is *****. 

Warner is *****. 

Schumer is *****. 

Paul Ryan is *****.

Feinstein is *****. 

Pelosi is *****.  

David Kramer is *****. 

Glenn Simpson is *****. 

Lynch is *****. 

Kerry is *****. 

Both Clintons are *****. 

Both Podestas are *****. 

And Obama is *****. 

And the people will never trust or take seriously any of the media pushers who've lied to them for two plus years:

Maddow

Wallace

Habberman

Corn

Isakoff

Cooper

Tapper

Scuitto

Shep Smith

Abramson

Just to name a few. 

Pain coming for them all. They will be ash when it's over. Traitors. Every single one of them. 

From your lips... er, keyboard to... eh forget it.

I am hopeful that you are correct, but I am not optimistic. We are going to soon see if the MSM is redeemable and will report on the upcoming proceedings, and exactly who is "untouchable". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He sure has energized the left, that is good. And when he is swept out of office in 2020 I'll be sure and thank him for energizing Democratic voters. He has also shown that the founding fathers built a pretty good system to contain a really bad executive. 

no disrespect Tibs but... this is a disingenuous post of *****ery to a direct question.

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

congratulations, you're turning the corner. everyone has to start someplace. just remain objective in your analysis and for god's sake, do not buy the MSM narrative, hook line and sinker.

Not turning any corners if that implies buying into the right’s massive coup conspiracy. I will continue to remain objective though

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

But, if Trump conspired in a chargeable way, the co-conspirators would have been named in Muellers final report

Did the prosecutors think ahead on this one and worry about the pardon power, though? A pardon would close the books on this, so maybe they are biding their time. But I'm just speculating, we will have to wait and see. But nothing is definitive yet. 

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Not turning any corners if that implies buying into the right’s massive coup conspiracy. I will continue to remain objective though

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

You do not have to buy into anything. If you look to the source documents (right now it is testimony), it is laid out for you to see.

BTW, I am not "right" or "conservative". ? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh? That's not what the judge said who sentenced him, he said the only reason he was in court was because they wanted him to talk about the president, which he didn't do. He's hoping for a pardon. Manafort then lied about all the things they asked about the Russia conspiracy, why would that be? 

that's not what happened. you are attempting to quote out of context.

repeat, he was not convicted of anything related to Russian collusion. there simply was none.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that's not what happened. you are attempting to quote out of context.

repeat, he was not convicted of anything related to Russian collusion. there simply was none.

Trump tower meeting was collusion. So there was some. 

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

it was a comment directly pointed at the belief that Trump committed collusion with Russia.

since you brought it up though, can i ask what you don't believe about the coup conspiracy? i mean, there is beginning to be an overwhelming amount of evidence being revealed that is pointing to exactly that. your thoughts are appreciated.

The reason Paul Manafort was brought into the Trump campaign was for the sole purpose of helping with a brokered convention. His duties and length of stay were limited and to characterize him as Trump's campaign manager is dubious.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fine, well, I do not think Trump has done anything policy wise that is worthy of him being respected. Better? 

yes, better. i can, while not agreeing, respect this reply.

15 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

Well smart enough to get away with it. Just as W wasn’t smart enough to “mastermind” 911

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The reason Paul Manafort was brought into the Trump campaign was for the sole purpose of helping with a brokered convention. His duties and length of stay were limited and to characterize him as Trump's campaign manager is dubious.

A sure, the totally corrupt guy with ties to Russian leaders was the only person in the world who could help with the convention. And he WAS Trumps official campaign manager until the media found out about his Russian ties! He sits in jail now. 

He would not tell the truth even after promising to do so for a lighter sentence, on issues concerning Russia.