The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Meh, it is over. Unless the House decides to impeach - and they may have to in order to take the spotlight off the coming Obama Administration indictments - the perjury-trap investigation is over. 

Mueller went up there, muddied the waters enough for everyone to be pissed at him, and walked off.  No one was happy, and there was enough said to confirm anyone's bias. 

I wonder what happens when Assange has a say? Russia! Russia! Russia!  or, IOW some Facebook ads.  Oh, and when does the DNC server get looked at by the FBI? 

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Meh, it is over. Unless the House decides to impeach - and they may have to in order to take the spotlight off the coming Obama Administration indictments - the perjury-trap investigation is over. 

Mueller went up there, muddied the waters enough for everyone to be pissed at him, and walked off.  No one was happy, and there was enough said to confirm anyone's bias. 

I wonder what happens when Assange has a say? Russia! Russia! Russia!  or, IOW some Facebook ads.  Oh, and when does the DNC server get looked at by the FBI? 

they never made a copy of the DNC server???

As both sides parse and spin -- here's the immediate response from Trump's campaign :lol: 

What's going to be hilarious are the cut ups from left leaning folks of the SAME press conference. 

Just now, row_33 said:

they never made a copy of the DNC server???

The gov't never saw the DNC server. The DNC never gave it over.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

AFAIK it was never turned over to the FBI (please, someone correct me if that is wrong!)

i know.... that would be the first thing IT would do if it was even 1% legit an investigation

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, impeachment will be fine. It will be the Movie of the Mueller Report. 

Senate won't convict, but the damage of Trump will be done. 

If the Dems are smart they will use impeachment to smash Trump down so he walks into 2020 a dead man walking (and tweeting garbage) 

I kinda don't think so. It's all so worn out at this point. I think only the most devoted, radical communists are paying any real attention to this now Hoping to be proven right one of these times. It's kinda like watching a replay of the Bills/Giants Super Bowl wishing for a different outcome.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As both sides parse and spin -- here's the immediate response from Trump's campaign :lol: 

What's going to be hilarious are the cut ups from left leaning folks of the SAME press conference. 

The gov't never saw the DNC server. The DNC never gave it over.

the protection of the DNC is so vile....

maybe that's why Nixon wanted to break into HQ....  :D

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:w00t:

11 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I get such a weird vibe from Mueller. Like I've seen him on Forensic Files or something.

all that time and NOTHING

anyone worth $2 an hour would have found SOMETHING on The Donald

As Tibsy breathlessly told us.............added: and Mcgee

"If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime we would have said so." Mueller

That's not how this works.

It's the other way around.

You look for evidence that a crime was committed, and if you don't find it you say "we didn't find any."

You don't look for evidence that it wasn't and then say, "we couldn't find evidence of innocence."

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2