The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My second year in college, as editor for the school's newspaper, I got wind of a group of educators trying to get the campus pub shut down. I interviewed various members of the group, who all denied they had any intentions of closing the pub. We ran an article with a huge headline: GROUP DENIES PUB CLOSING.

The next day in journalism class, I got taken to the woodshed by the teacher. He spent the entire class explaining to everyone that what I did was a lot of things, but journalism wasn't one of them. It was humiliating, but the lesson was learned. Appears to be  an irrelevant point these days.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, B-Man said:

b125dc2f-5d71-44e6-afee-70368ea38cfc.jpeg

Let’s call the Russian collusion ‘hoax’ what it really is

by Roger Kimball

Original Article

Why isn't the Trump Tower meeting in the evidence box? 

Why isn't the Trump Moscow Hotel in that box? 

The 100 meetings with Russian officials? 

The changing of the foreign policy? 

You guys live in make believe land.... Trump Land, where a sucker is born every minute 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why isn't the Trump Tower meeting in the evidence box? (Because it was a set up, not organic)

Why isn't the Trump Moscow Hotel in that box?  (Because it was never built, it doesn't exist.)

The 100 meetings with Russian officials?  (Because this isn't illegal nor problematic)

The changing of the foreign policy?  (This never happened.)

You guys live in make believe land.... Trump Land, where a sucker is born every minute 

But details. :beer: 

MUELLER REPORT -- NO COLLUSION

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why isn't the Trump Tower meeting in the evidence box? 

Why isn't the Trump Moscow Hotel in that box? 

The 100 meetings with Russian officials? 

The changing of the foreign policy? 

Gator responds

ggg.thumb.jpg.254c18a4b44d1b26c046281c54a3896b.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But details. :beer: 

And so many more! 

The IG report stated that many people used emails in the government like Hillary did. Heck, the Trump people still are! 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

MUELLER REPORT -- NO COLLUSION

Gator responds

ggg.thumb.jpg.254c18a4b44d1b26c046281c54a3896b.jpg

Nope, just countering your blatant lies. 

Why do you lie and post fake news so much? 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I lean this way as well. Here's my pre-coffee analysis:

I<snip>

Is this going to be as punctual as a Bills' news conference? If so, I'll have time for a couple cups of coffee.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I lean this way as well. Here's my pre-coffee analysis:

It's one of two options: 

1) He wants to do damage to Barr's/Trump's narrative by subtly dropping a line or two which will encourage Congress to push harder. 

or

2) He wants to save some face and put a ribbon on his part of this saga so he can move on. 

If he wanted to do 1, he would testify openly. This statement says to me he has no plan to testify publicly. If he wanted to do 1, he'd take questions from the media and likely work with a reporter to plant/ask the right leading question to allow him to "go off script" enough to drop some red meat. 

I think it's 2. He is going to save whatever face he can, and then essentially say his part is over. 

Which makes sense for the roll out plan going on right now with Barr. If Barr were to start to declassify documents before Mueller ever spoke in public, there would be a BIG backlash (there will be a backlash regardless, but this would give their opponents more merit to their arguments). But now Mueller will speak, say what he'll say, and then Barr will be clear to move on to the next steps. 

If it's number 2, then it's Barr forcing Mueller to give this press conference. I don't think that's the case.

We'll see.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a ridiculous statement to conclude Barr is forcing him :lol: 

Did Barr force Mueller to write a report which proved Conspiracy/Collusion was a lie from the start and never happened too? Does Mueller have any independence or autonomy at all? 

The famed arm Barr...

Did not make a determination... nice. He's something else.  Now he's saying that a President cannot be charged. 

My question: if you cannot do that? Why investigate it? 

V2 - all about impeachment! (as long suspected)

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did not make a determination... nice. He's something else.  Now he's saying that a President cannot be charged. 

To preserve the evidence 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

helps pay for the college fund of the kids for the 146 full time people for two years, and they did nothing of use or consequence at all

investigators carry on with bogus cases for years, all the time

when we beat them in court they chuckle and say it paid their salaries and exepenses, ho ho ho....

• Like (+1) 1

So, Mueller gave what he intends to be his only statement on the matter. Says the report should speak for itself (no collusion, no conspiracy). He said he couldn't charge Trump with obstruction so they didn't consider it -- and left a window for Congress to pursue. 

Now the fun can really begin.

Sweeping and systematic attack on our election by Russia to help Trump 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So, Mueller gave what he intends to be his only statement on the matter. Says the report should speak for itself (no collusion, no conspiracy). He said he couldn't charge Trump with obstruction so they didn't consider it -- and left a window for Congress to pursue. 

Now the fun can really begin.

Not enough evidence they could use in court.  But there was a conspiracy, we all know that