The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

..Nadless is yet ANOTHER example of a caustic, indiginant, arrogant, condescending, belittling power driven putz mongerer like his buddy Schiff.....throw in Epstein, Weisman, or Weinstein as further examples......didn't Leona Helmsley exemplify their attitude as in, "only little people pay taxes".......their ilk know no better......

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Nadless is yet ANOTHER example of a caustic, indiginant, arrogant, condescending, belittling power driven putz mongerer like his buddy Schiff.....throw in Epstein, Weisman, or Weinstein as further examples......didn't Leona Helmsley exemplify their attitude as in, "only little people pay taxes".......their ilk know no better......

Nadler because he is so deadpanned in his verbal delivery is seen as a calm, methodical and credible hand by the left.  He's a brilliant actor actually. 

Edited by keepthefaith

So, I pass a guy reading a newspaper yesterday and I noticed the front page headline printed in very bold letters:

NO EXONERATION FOR TRUMP!

It was just an out and out liberal lie and a complete attempt to mislead the readers.

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Nadler because he is so deadpanned in his verbal delivery is seen as a calm, methodical and credible hand by the left.  He's a brilliant actor actually. 

...not that I gave a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot, I will just reiterate that he is an arrogant PUTZ.....I worked for a PUTZ many years ago who made a very telling yet typical PUTZ comment......because of my size (yup, 50+ lbs overweight), he made it a point to tell me "fat people are usually sloppy dressers but you look very professional every day"......

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not that I gave a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot, I will just reiterate that he is an arrogant PUTZ.....I worked for a PUTZ many years ago who made a very telling yet typical PUTZ comment......because of my size (yup, 50+ lbs overweight), he made it a point to tell me "fat people are usually sloppy dressers but you look very professional every day"......

How did the date go?

• Haha (+1) 4

Democrats have refused to accept:

*deep breath*

Results of 2016

House collusion investigation

Senate collusion investigation

FBI Kavanaugh investigation

2018 GA & FL elections

Summary of Mueller report

Full Mueller report

Mueller presser

Mueller testimony

It's over!

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s actually a problem in more than California, and goes for both red and blue. There’s virtually no restraint anymore. The most extreme candidate wins. We passed the slippery slope long ago!

I disagree with this for the most part.  The "red" (right-leaners, conservatives, my peeps) will actually call-out, ostracize, and remove people that stray from stated party principles.  The left rallies around (I refuse to use the 'circle-the-wagons' phrasing here, for multiple reasons!) their people that 'step out of line', or step in it, almost to a fault.

30 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I disagree with this for the most part.  The "red" (right-leaners, conservatives, my peeps) will actually call-out, ostracize, and remove people that stray from stated party principles.  The left rallies around (I refuse to use the 'circle-the-wagons' phrasing here, for multiple reasons!) their people that 'step out of line', or step in it, almost to a fault.

pfffffftt.

3 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Biden is currently under attack for being not liberal enough. Trump was under attack for having no principles during the primary until he showed he became the nominee and then Reps overlooked all his previous “positions” (quotes because he  doesn’t have many bedrock principles). 

These counter examples not to say you’re100% wrong but that there’s no rule here.