The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Nadler lives in a cave under the 59th Street bridge... on the Queensborough side.  

Was just there yesterday, didn't see him.  He represents Upper West Side, another glass of water district.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GG said:

Was just there yesterday, didn't see him.  He represents Upper West Side, another glass of water district.

None of the Pols actually “live” in the district that they’re elected to represent. Think Mayor Spartacus and Mittens Romney. 

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I missed this, and it was pretty darned good.

I saw that as it happened yesterday and thought it was an absolute home run. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It must be awfully hard to be a Dem these days, let alone a far left progressive.

It appears to me that they have one unforced error after another, all delivered on the back of the incredibly embarrassing conviction that this is, somehow, what the American people want from their representatives.

I guess the upside for Dems is the hearing gave us a few days without hearing more stupidity from the Four Maosketeers.

The downside is that, now that it's over, we're about to hear more stupidity from the Four Maosketeers again.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The downside is that, now that it's over, we're about to hear more stupidity from the Four Maosketeers again.

To quote John Belushi....’was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?’ 

This will never be over. The Dems and the Dem sponsored media have millions invested in this fantasy.

22 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just wait until it's specifically beneficial to call someone else a racist and thus reveal what your skin color and gender is in order to slam them because they disagree with you cause they racist. 

That's why when That dumbass says "old white men" he's not talking to me because I'm a half black, half native american, half somoan transgender woman who used to be a transgender man. This means my input and thoughts has value, according to said referenced dumbass. 

So you're a cis-binary bigot?

Edited by Koko78

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

And you're racist. Go back where you came from. (I can say that because I'm ethnic.)

Yes, but I self-identify as a non-binary, multi-denominational, transitional, intersectional, vegetarian meat popsicle, so therefore I claim the superior victim status.

As such, you cannot tell me to go back to where I come from.

Edited by Koko78

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, for those who think we're big fans of Donald Trump, let me produce exhibit #427 why you're confused.

We don't like Donald Trump. We like the way he and his team fight back.

No way a John McCain, George Bush or Mitt Romney swings back at Schiff for his hypocrisy. Oh, yeah, you'd hear it from nuts like Hannity or Ingrahm, but never from the top.

Schiff is a pig of the highest order, and many of us dig the way we don't have to collectively sit and take his hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again, for those who think we're big fans of Donald Trump, let me produce exhibit #427 why you're confused.

We don't like Donald Trump. We like the way he and his team fight back.

No way a John McCain, George Bush or Mitt Romney swings back at Schiff for his hypocrisy. Oh, yeah, you'd hear it from nuts like Hannity or Ingrahm, but never from the top.

Schiff is a pig of the highest order, and many of us dig the way we don't have to collectively sit and take his hypocrisy.

Schiff is worse than a pig or a hypocrite.  He's a committed stone faced lying azzwhole of the most selfish kind.  He's mentally ill. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Schiff is worse than a pig or a hypocrite.  He's a committed stone faced lying azzwhole of the most selfish kind.  He's mentally ill. 

And since he’s from California he goes unchallenged. There’s no check and balance at all here to moderate his nonsense. The system is beyond broken. We’re now electing total lunatics, not just the typical lazy do nothings, to Congress. 

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Feel free to speak up and not sugarcoat it.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And since he’s from California he goes unchallenged. There’s no check and balance at all here to moderate his nonsense. The system is beyond broken. We’re now electing total lunatics, not just the typical lazy do nothings, to Congress. 

Ballot harvesting essentially lets the DNC pick whomever they want, wherever they want, in CA. That's why every single CA county is now, in the words of Michael Johnson, bluer than blue.

That's right. A 70's song of denial and depression. It wasn't all about Terry Jacks back then.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ballot harvesting essentially lets the DNC pick whomever they want, wherever they want, in CA. That's why every single CA county is now, in the words of Michael Johnson, bluer than blue.

It’s actually a problem in more than California, and goes for both red and blue. There’s virtually no restraint anymore. The most extreme candidate wins. We passed the slippery slope long ago!

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(This was the marching orders yesterday from Pelosi on down: treat it as a win -- it's not going to work.)

Considering that even ABC and CNN were saying the hearings did not go well for the Impeach Trump crowd, it would appear that Nadler was correct and the hearings were an inflection point.

Pretty sure though, he won't like the new direction of events should he be correct that an inflection point was reached.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Translation: "We won't, but we want to keep our base angry for 2020."

Really, I'd like to see them try.  They just had articles of impeachment blown up in a floor vote prefaced by an absolute circus of House procedure.  I'm sure it'll go better next time.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2