The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

did ANYBODY think we would ever witness a politically driven, orchestrated coup to overthrow a President in our lifetime?...seriously?....and the once bastians of our democracy, thought to be non-political as in DOJ and FBI being fully engaged participants?....don't we advertise our "democracy" as the model to be adopted worldwide, only to have massive corruption, fraud and deception exposed on the targeted Trump's watch?.....did the "bastians" fear his exposure from day one?.....has the "good 'ol boy political community" been exposed and turned upside down?...damn right and the timing is perfect as it has been long overdue....we pontificate world wide about our democracy, admonishing other corrupt governments, while our own very "damn pond has substantial sewage floating to the surface".......wow.....never thought....

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nadler is tough to look at.

Short people, Randy Newman

Short people got no reason
To live
They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet
Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Round here
Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love
They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

did ANYBODY think we would ever witness a politically driven, orchestrated coup to overthrow a President in our lifetime?...seriously?....and the once bastians of our democracy, thought to be non-political as in DOJ and FBI being fully engaged participants?....don't we advertise our "democracy" as the model to be adopted worldwide, only to have massive corruption, fraud and deception exposed on the targeted Trump's watch?.....did the "bastians" fear his exposure from day one?.....has the "good 'ol boy political community" been exposed and turned upside down?...damn right and the timing is perfect as it has been long overdue....we pontificate world wide about our democracy, admonishing other corrupt governments, while our own very "damn pond has substantial sewage floating to the surface".......wow.....never thought....

History will one day look back at this period as a transitional period. 

The question is... transition into what? 

Exposing the corruption is great but it's just the first step in a longer journey to fix the system. Step two is taking our power back from the establishment -- which is well underway. Step three is to restore law and order - equal law and order - in order to preserve/salvage our most fundamental institutions. 

But its up to us to do the work.:beer:

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Oh, yeah.  Absolutely.

I just didn't think it would be against Donald ***** Trump.  :wacko:

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He kept talking about how today "painted a picture" for Americans. What he omits is the picture painted looks like this: 

Utter nonsense. 

That painting probably went for $1B.  Utter nonsense sells.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..I am going to ask a very pointed question, despite probably being accused of bigotry (don't give a rat's azz because it is NOT the intent), because I have no clue (FULL DISCLOSURE: I am of Italian heritage and to this day experience ethnic racism)....going back the Obama administration and to today, there seems to be an anti-Isreal/antisemitism fervor within the Democratic party....why do Jewish lawmakers like Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, etc as well as DOJ's Weissman, etc maintain such a vehemently anti-Trump position?...why are major excuses being made for Epstein, a major Democratic donor?....or how about Hollywood's Weinstein, etc?......unless I completely missed the memo, what has Trump done to display any anti-Isreal/antisemitism comments, policies, etc?......why??........just baffling...

Edited 15 minutes ago by OldTimeAFLGuy

Maybe they are American first and have priorities before Israel and the anti-Semetic squad members. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Mr. Tom, an earnest question:

when the masses beg to be subjugated, how does one continue to perform empathy?

I am at best a solipsist, and at worst a sociopath.  Not only do I not have an answer, I don't even understand the question.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Here!

Recap...

Pelosi: blah blah slur slur

Nadler: blahblah

Schiff: blah blah thank you Mueller

Cummings: blah blah picture blah 

Q#1 from the press to Pelosi: will today change your view on impeachment?

Pelosi: mumble mumble. No, it won’t.

If I were able to ask Q#2 it would have been: then what the ***** are you doing?

• Like (+1) 1

I don't care which side of the political isle you are on....................

How can you not come away thinking that Mueller is an embarrassing shytshow?

What a mess and 40 million dollars of OUR MONEY was completely wasted on a "nothing buffet" as Mueller proved what a waste it was.

Can we finally put this fvcking thing to bed any maybe the Dems can concentrate on putting up a candidate that can beat Trump.

What has dragging us thru the Russian mud accomplish?

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What has dragging up thru the Russian mud accomplish?

It's been a big PITA to Trump, and given the Anti-Trump crowd an excuse to question his legitimacy (and keep Team Trump on it's heels a bit).

It's been successful actually, because after it fades (if ever), Trump is only back to ground zero.

Edited by OJ Tom

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nancy looks like a puppet.

They are "highlighting" what the report accomplished - who was arrested, including "top Trump officials" and  No exoneration. 

One of the convictions was George P. whom they caught “lying to the FBI.” They grilled him about when he met Missedfood (I think) and would not let him refer to his calendar. He said he met him in March, when the FBI knew he met him in April. THAT was the “lie” they caught him in and which they used to put him away for eleven days. ELEVEN DAYS. How proud they must feel. 

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nadler is tough to look at.

Nadler lives in a cave under the 59th Street bridge... on the Queensborough side.  

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Russia intervened "massively" in the election and the Trump administration welcomed it... Oh Schiffy.  I really hope there is a warrant for his arrest in the near future. 

Best $40,000 investment in twitter and FB ads they ever spent. Nearly toppled our democracy. Still waiting for the Leftists to honor our proud tradition of accepting the outcome of an election. 

• Like (+1) 2