The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh come on. Even Nancy can't be that drunk.  

We'll see how good my source is. But he says that's the word being passed down from on high to the other members. Spin it as a win. 

He thinks it's a mistake. 

But since when has the establishment left done the rational (or proper) thing when given the choice between right and wrong?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

We'll see how good my source is. But he says that's the word being passed down from on high to the other members. Spin it as a win. 

He thinks it's a mistake. 

But since when has the establishment left done the rational (or proper) thing when given the choice between right and wrong?

That will prob backfire on their base that wants impeachment. The hearing did nothing to further that cause, and may have likely halted it. So if they come out spinning it as a win and dont move for impeachment, its not going to be good, and that is before the republicans tear their statement apart

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"afraid" to quote you? SMH Don't be that internet tough guy.  :rolleyes: It is unbecoming, and frankly, quite silly. 

You’re out of the loop. He’s said he doesn’t quote me because he thinks I get paid when people do. Because I’m part of some conspiracy and paid to post here. 

Not a stupid tough guy thing and no offense taken. This is just something you didn’t know. 

..I am going to ask a very pointed question, despite probably being accused of bigotry (don't give a rat's azz because it is NOT the intent), because I have no clue (FULL DISCLOSURE: I am of Italian heritage and to this day experience ethnic racism)....going back the Obama administration and to today, there seems to be an anti-Isreal/antisemitism fervor within the Democratic party....why do Jewish lawmakers like Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, etc as well as DOJ's Weissman, etc maintain such a vehemently anti-Trump position?...why are major excuses being made for Epstein, a major Democratic donor?....or how about Hollywood's Weinstein, etc?......unless I completely missed the memo, what has Trump done to display any anti-Isreal/antisemitism comments, policies, etc?......why??........just baffling...

Edited 15 minutes ago by OldTimeAFLGuy