The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

The man in the echo chamber who is afraid to quote me pipes up. 

Next week right DR?

"afraid" to quote you? SMH Don't be that internet tough guy.  :rolleyes: It is unbecoming, and frankly, quite silly. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If we're all allowed to pick colors, I wanna be Lilac Grey. It is a very trendy color for 2019.

I'll pick a new color next year.  ? 

Ah, we have a new Grey Lady, otherwise known as TWW.

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe the old white guys on this board might have a certain way of thinking about race that doesn't gibe with those who experience racism daily. 

If someone asked you to tell a story about a time when you were the victim of racism, would you be able to look to your experiences from today, yesterday, and the day before? 

Listening to different people's pain provides insight into the way people other than old white guys experience racism. A lot of suffering comes from people just being born with different skin color.  

When you can’t make a valid argument based on the meaning of words and facts, just change them. Move the goalposts so to speak. 

Speaking of which, I wish we could move the goal posts a little more to the right, then the Bills would retroactively be Super Bowl XXV champs!

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, dubs said:

Speaking of which, I wish we could move the goal posts a little more to the right, then the Bills would retroactively be Super Bowl XXV champs!

The wind would retroactively blow the ball wide left. It's the Bills we're talking about. :bag:

• Haha (+1) 2