The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 minute ago, GG said:

More amazement that Mueller can't comment on the subjects of his investigation which could be favorable to Trump.  

He testified exactly as expected. Stuck to the report. Dodged any question he could not 100% link to the report. It was a waste of time but good that nothing has come of it. The report is what it is. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ummm he can't speak to the leaks from his office? Is there a criminal investigation going on into those that I forgot about? (seriously, so many investigations I could have forgotten about it)

Yes. 

Two leak investigations (Sessions started one which Huber took over, Barr/Durham have their own as well)

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You and the entire twit filtering board?

You’re the only diversity here when all the old white men decide what is racist and sexist. 

Keep boiling things down to skin color, racist.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Keep boiling things down to skin color, racist.

Maybe the old white guys on this board might have a certain way of thinking about race that doesn't gibe with those who experience racism daily. 

If someone asked you to tell a story about a time when you were the victim of racism, would you be able to look to your experiences from today, yesterday, and the day before? 

Listening to different people's pain provides insight into the way people other than old white guys experience racism. A lot of suffering comes from people just being born with different skin color.  

7 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

Just wait until it's specifically beneficial to call someone else a racist and thus reveal what your skin color and gender is in order to slam them because they disagree with you cause they racist. 

That's why when That dumbass says "old white men" he's not talking to me because I'm a half black, half native american, half somoan transgender woman who used to be a transgender man. This means my input and thoughts has value, according to said referenced dumbass. 

29 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

It is right underneath the "Preferred Pronoun" field.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe the old white guys on this board might have a certain way of thinking about race that doesn't gibe with those who experience racism daily. 

If someone asked you to tell a story about a time when you were the victim of racism, would you be able to look to your experiences from today, yesterday, and the day before? 

Listening to different people's pain provides insight into the way people other than old white guys experience racism. A lot of suffering comes from people just being born with different skin color.  

Not so fast. I'm an old white man who experienced racism back in the day when I had to outrun two black guys who were chasing me down the street and over the bank in North Bergen, NJ.