The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gave Mueller too much credit. I thought he had time to memorize the Weismann report. Looks like he didn't (couldn't).  I am kinda shocked he agreed to come "testify". 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.

I looked at it and decided to not indulge him in yet another thread on the same topic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Trump thought the SC was horrible for his presidency and wanted him gone, yet never fired him. IMPEACH!!!

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. ?  

haha When did you come to the conclusion that President Trump did not collude or conspire with Russia?

*mumble*mumble* bumble*bumble* Non answer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

He "can't get into that."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tom McClintock... ouch  Pointing out the evidence in the "Mueller" report "evidence" has been shown to be biased or untrue in the last few months. 

And the porch ***** bag analogy was hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1