The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

The Trump patter of blaming others, distracting and obfuscating AHEAD of criminal acts repeating itself here. Trump knows he can't win without Putin's bloody hands on the scale so here he goes: 

President Donald Trump today suggested tech giants like Google and Twitter are the greatest threat to the integrity of the 2020 presidential election — and said anti-conservative bias among the companies had a greater impact in 2016 than Russian meddling.

"Let me tell you, they're trying to rig the election," Trump said in a phone interview on Fox Business. "That's what we should be looking at, not that witch hunt, the phony witch hunt."

Charging Google with being "totally biased" in favor of Democrats and fomenting "hatred for the Republicans," Trump downplayed Russia's 2016 social media manipulation: "You know, they talk about Russia because they had some bloggers—and by the way, those bloggers, some of them were going both ways. They were for Clinton and for Trump."

Lawmakers, academics and U.S. intelligence officials are in broad agreement that Russia mounted a vast online disinformation campaign ahead of the 2016 election with the aim of inflaming American political and social tensions, supporting Trump's candidacy and depressing Democratic voter turnout.

And no, the vast online disinformation campaign was only part of the way the election was stolen in 2016 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/26/trump-tech-companies-2020-election-1383283The Trump pattern of blaming others, distracting and obfuscating AHEAD of criminal acts repeating itself here. Trump knows he can't win without Putin's bloody hands on the scale so here he goes: 

President Donald Trump today suggested tech giants like Google and Twitter are the greatest threat to the integrity of the 2020 presidential election — and said anti-conservative bias among the companies had a greater impact in 2016 than Russian meddling.

"Let me tell you, they're trying to rig the election," Trump said in a phone interview on Fox Business. "That's what we should be looking at, not that witch hunt, the phony witch hunt."

Charging Google with being "totally biased" in favor of Democrats and fomenting "hatred for the Republicans," Trump downplayed Russia's 2016 social media manipulation: "You know, they talk about Russia because they had some bloggers—and by the way, those bloggers, some of them were going both ways. They were for Clinton and for Trump."

Lawmakers, academics and U.S. intelligence officials are in broad agreement that Russia mounted a vast online disinformation campaign ahead of the 2016 election with the aim of inflaming American political and social tensions, supporting Trump's candidacy and depressing Democratic voter turnout.

And no, the vast online disinformation campaign was only part of the way the election was stolen in 2016 

Three investigations have determined the election was not stolen... The House. The Senate. And Mueller's two year long probe. 

What do you call someone who ignores the evidence in favor of their own pet theory? 

Tibs, you've become the biggest conspiracy theorist on this site. A title I never thought I'd have to relinquish. 

(I pass mine to you)

Image result for passing the tin foil hat

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Three investigations have determined the election was not stolen... T 

That is totally not true. They never came out and said that. They just say they don't know. But Russians were in election systems. Russians hacked voters names, Russians hacks voting companies for their software. Russians hack emails, Russians used said emails to damage Democrats, Russians launched a massive disinformation campaign

Stolen election. Of course you have to call me crazy, its what all guilty people say 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

That is totally not true. They never came out and said that. They just say they don't know. But Russians were in election systems. Russians hacked voters names, Russians hacks voting companies for their software. Russians hack emails, Russians used said emails to damage Democrats, Russians launched a massive disinformation campaign

Stolen election. Of course you have to call me crazy, its what all guilty people say 

DR is a #deepstate moron - you know this by now

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

DR is a #deepstate moron - you know this by now

I know, me and him have butted heads for years now

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

In fact they did. All three. 

Helps to read the reports you're basing your conspiracy theories on.

They asserted that the disinformation campaign changed no votes? How could they do that? Just to look and a tiny part of this big attack? 

Hint: They can't. I like how that works both ways :) 

In their written statement, the chairmen asserted, “Americans have demanded to hear directly from the Special Counsel so they can understand what he and his team examined, uncovered, and determined about Russia’s attack on our democracy, the Trump campaign’s acceptance and use of that help, and President Trump and his associates’ obstruction of the investigation into that attack.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gleefully issued her own statement. “The Mueller Report revealed that the Russians waged a ‘sweeping and systematic’ attack on our elections, and America’s top intelligence and law enforcement officials have warned that the Russians will attack our elections again,” she said. “Yet, sadly the President calls it a hoax, and suggests that he would welcome Russian interference again. Members of Congress must honor our oath and our patriotic duty to follow the facts, so we can protect our democracy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/26/four-reasons-why-muellers-agreement-testify-is-big-deal/?utm_term=.02f1e4681f07

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

HAHA Gator, throwing the gun.

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I find it amazing that IF the Russians DID influence our elections in any way, it was done under Obama's watch yet idiots like Gator/Nadler/Schiiff/Pelosi/Schumer/AOC/Liberal Media blame Trump!

• Like (+1) 2

I don't think Robert Mueller wants to be the casus belli for any sort of impeachment proceeding.  

He isn't going to say anything that contradicts the official report.  

The Democrats really should pivot fully to 2020 and support their candidates and an actual platform of substance.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I don't think Robert Mueller wants to be the casus belli for any sort of impeachment proceeding.  

He isn't going to say anything that contradicts the official report.  

The Democrats really should pivot fully to 2020 and support their candidates and an actual platform of substance 

They can't... What substance do they have besides #orangemanbad and trying to claim who can give away the most free sh1t?

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

They can't... What substance do they have besides #orangemanbad and trying to claim who can give away the most free sh1t?

I agree.  Time is a tickin' because impeachment, "Trump Bad" and "Everything is Free" are all DOA platforms in the general.  

Everyone in America knows Trump is very likely the bad guy everyone thinks he is and he's still the favorite to win the election.  That is their starting point.  

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

Won't stop the media from reporting he expressed support for impeachment, though.

• Like (+1) 2