The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

47 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Tibs-No brain

Lol, shut up Wacka 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

for you and the assmuncher, @McGee Return TD

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1139600387990704128

as well as the complaint against the Clinton Campaign that has been sitting on her desk for 20 months now.

yeah, no bias to be found anywhere here...

So you are basically saying Trump could ask Russian intelligence to spy on Americans, hack their computers and it would be ok for Trump to use that information? 

Maybe you are legally right. It's still morally abhorant and treason in all but name. 

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, shut up Wacka 

So you are basically saying Trump could ask Russian intelligence to spy on Americans, hack their computers and it would be ok for Trump to use that information? 

Maybe you are legally right. It's still morally abhorant and treason in all but name. 

basically, no. i am saying that Weintraub is being deceitful in her statement and that she has a giant conflict of interest to even weigh in on the matter. i am not a woman (no offense to any women (please don't throw things at me)), i don't infer things with what i say, i am saying what i am saying.

please tell me you understand these things.

Edited by Foxx

Let me get this straight...a foreign government approaches the President on the premise that they have compromising information on a US Senator, (a few are running) and the President of the United States, who himself has the highest of security clearances, is supposed to cover his ears and say ‘blah, blah, blah...I can’t hear you!”  He’s not allowed to hear it? Only some unelected government hacks can hear it? Give me a break!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight...a foreign government approaches the President on the premise that they have compromising information on a US Senator, (a few are running) and the President of the United States, who himself has the highest of security clearances, is supposed to cover his ears and say ‘blah, blah, blah...I can’t hear you!”  He’s not allowed to hear it? Only some unelected government hacks can hear it? Give me a break!

Or they can claim to have "dirt" but come up with a nothing burger and the president can dismiss it completely like his son did with the Trump Tower meeting.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Or they can claim to have "dirt" but come up with a nothing burger and the president can dismiss it completely like his son did with the Trump Tower meeting.

These people will never get it. Trump is the President! He’s NOT some hipster doufus hanging around Washington. The President better be able to talk to foreign governments or we are all in big trouble!

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well yeah, hearing that classified information might be illegal.  So the only sensible thing to do is let the media have the classified information so they can decide what parts we should and shouldn't hear

Try to think like a Progressive

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

These people will never get it. Trump is the President! He’s NOT some hipster doufus hanging around Washington. The President better be able to talk to foreign governments or we are all in big trouble!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d0518db784a525077

• Haha (+1) 1

Robert Mueller: A Scary and Mendacious Man

by John Dale Dunn

Original Article

Robert Mueller's troublesome, unethical, and corrupt FBI career prior to his appointment as the special counsel on the Trump-Russia Collusion investigation deserves a serious vetting. I provide here two points of reference: a monograph by sitting congressman and former Texas State Court judge Louie Gohmert titled "Robert Mueller: Unmasked" and a book by Louisiana attorney and sitting Louisiana state senator John Milkovich titled Robert Mueller: Errand Boy for the New World Order.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Huh, that is odd.  You know, lots of folks thought pretty highly of Mueller before he criticized Saint, er, I mean, President Trump.  Go figure, eh?  I mean, if Louie Gohmert says it though, it must be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz2_U-jr9MI

Per Mueller: No conspiracy. No collusion. 

Which he knew well before the 2018 midterms but sat on it for partisan purposes. That's why he's taking heat, that and letting Weissman run wild. 

You were lied to. Over and over again. Yet you don't care -- because you don't want the truth, you only want your preformed opinions validated. Dangerous way to navigate the news in today's age.

• Like (+1) 2

It's amazing the hypocrisy from the libs about how it's OK for Hilly/the Dems/DNC to pay a British spy to get dirt from Russian spies, but Trump Jr. taking a meeting with a lawyer who happens to be Russian, but working for said conspirators and giving them nothing is worse than Watergate.  Tells you all you need to know.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's amazing the hypocrisy from the libs about how it's OK for Hilly/the Dems/DNC to pay a British spy to get dirt from Russian spies, but Trump Jr. taking a meeting with a lawyer who happens to be Russian, but working for said conspirators and giving them nothing is worse than Watergate.  Tells you all you need to know.

And Trump building a hotel in Moscow and lying about it, the hacking of computers, election systems and the massive amount of Russian propaganda used, I mean aside from all those things and more, ya, paying a private citizens to do research is exactly the same thing as was Trump did. :doh:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

They don't care. All that matters is that Trump is "stopped'. They don't care what Obama "may" have done, or what Hillary "may" have done, if it was about stopping Trump. Most people I know would cheer if he was assassinated. They wouldn't question the motivation behind it all, and would declare that it "needed to be done. ***** that guy".

None of this will change anti-Trump feelings, he is firmly established in many peoples minds as a villain that should be stopped by any means necessary.

What the general public needs is evidence of crimes against the interests of the American people, like say, the selling of secrets to the Chinese.

The rest of this is just "politics".

Edited by OJ Tom

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And Trump building a hotel in Moscow and lying about it, the hacking of computers, election systems and the massive amount of Russian propaganda used, I mean aside from all those things and more, ya, paying a private citizens to do research is exactly the same thing as was Trump did. :doh:

What does the Moscow hotel have to do with anything?  They killed that plan after he became the nominee.  As for the hacking, the DNC was hacked internally (Seth Rich anyone?) because the download speed made it impossible to have been done via the internet.  And no votes were changed in hacked election systems.  Finally the pathetic amount of money spent on Facebook ads was couch cushion money compared to what Hilly spent.  Face facts:  Hilly lose because she's a loser, not because of any other reason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2