The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The democrats truly have dazzling arguments

"Just wait til they get going"

CNN desperately trying to explain why the foreign-sourced dossier is "different" than what Stephanopoulos asked Trump about.

They didn't do a very good job.

It is different in one huge way: Hillary didn’t merely accept information from foreigners. She paid them for it.

:lol:

https://twitter.com/RadGeekpartduex/status/1139223640925360128

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Hey Nancy, why not take up a bill to fund border security and funding for more facilities to house the people who are crossing the border because of the other ***** laws you won't pass. Do something for the good of the country not for you and your ilk's power, you CU Next Tuesday.

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I have this image of Barr and Trump laughing over drinks at this.  

Actually, they are backtracking 

Trump rushes into damage control after saying he’d accept foreign help in 2020

The president, who said he talks to foreign leaders every day, turned to his familiar tactic of blaming the media.

By ANDREW RESTUCCIA

06/13/2019 10:36 AM EDT

Updated 06/13/2019 12:53 PM EDT

President Donald Trump and his senior advisers moved quickly on Thursday to downplay and muddle his explosive assertion that he might not report to the FBI offers of election help from a foreign entity.

As Trump's Democratic opponents eviscerated him and one of his leading Republican supporters called his comments a "mistake," the president tried to recast his remarks, drawing a misleading comparison between accepting dirt from a foreign agent and his recent conversations with Queen Elizabeth and other world leaders.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/trump-tweet-interference-1363403

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, they are backtracking 

Trump rushes into damage control after saying he’d accept foreign help in 2020

The president, who said he talks to foreign leaders every day, turned to his familiar tactic of blaming the media.

By ANDREW RESTUCCIA

06/13/2019 10:36 AM EDT

Updated 06/13/2019 12:53 PM EDT

President Donald Trump and his senior advisers moved quickly on Thursday to downplay and muddle his explosive assertion that he might not report to the FBI offers of election help from a foreign entity.

As Trump's Democratic opponents eviscerated him and one of his leading Republican supporters called his comments a "mistake," the president tried to recast his remarks, drawing a misleading comparison between accepting dirt from a foreign agent and his recent conversations with Queen Elizabeth and other world leaders.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/trump-tweet-interference-1363403

No, you disingenuous ****head, you're conflating both having "dirt" given to a campaign and a foreign government trying to interfere with an election. There was no reason to report the Trump Tower meeting to the FBI because the Russian contingent didn't attempt to do anything illegal. They had nothing on Clinton and only wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act and the moratorium on adoptions. When Don Jr. realized this he left the meeting. This has been known for a year or two and has been explained to you many times. Are you just too ***** dumb to understand that or just don't care?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, you disingenuous ****head, you're conflating both having "dirt" given to a campaign and a foreign government trying to interfere with an election. There was no reason to report the Trump Tower meeting to the FBI because the Russian contingent didn't attempt to do anything illegal. They had nothing on Clinton and only wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act and the moratorium on adoptions. When Don Jr. realized this he left the meeting. This has been known for a year or two and has been explained to you many times. Are you just too ***** dumb to understand that or just don't care?

So you just want me to believe what Trump said about the meeting. But, I'm not as gullible as you are, so I don't. They are liars and you know that

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think it's maybe - both...

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you just want me to believe what Trump said about the meeting. But, I'm not as gullible as you are, so I don't. They are liars and you know that

yes, if they are in elected office, chances are they're liars.

every single one of them...

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We actually want you to just shut up.

There was a time we'd have settled for you being less of an arrogant jackass, and refusing to believe anything blindly.  But we've given up hope of you ever growing up.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Hey, I'm having a bad day, and I'm taking it out on his sorry ass.  ***** sue me.

Aren't there kittens or baby seals you can take your aggression out on?

Nearly two years ago, FBI Director Chris Wray set up an office tasked solely with stopping the type of Russian interference efforts that infected the 2016 campaign.

On Wednesday night, President Donald Trump undercut the whole operation in a matter of seconds.

In an ABC News interview, the president first proclaimed he would have no problem accepting dirt on his opponents from a foreign power, then said Wray was “wrong” to suggest the FBI needs to know about such offers.

The comments, according to interviews with nearly a dozen law enforcement veterans, have undone months of work, essentially inviting foreign spies to meddle with 2020 presidential campaigns and demoralizing the agents trying to stop them. And it has backed Wray into a corner, they added, putting him in a position where he might have to either publicly chastise the president and risk getting fired, or resign in protest.

America’s enemies will see Trump’s comments and likely “come out of the woodwork like never before to try to influence the president,” said longtime FBI veteran Frank Figliuzzi, who served as the bureau’s assistant director for counterintelligence until 2012. “And it’s going to be more difficult to defend against because they’ll try harder than ever to mask their attempts.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/13/fbi-election-interference-fight-donald-trump-1364597

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We actually want you to just shut up.

There was a time we'd have settled for you being less of an arrogant jackass, and refusing to believe anything blindly.  But we've given up hope of you ever growing up.

Federal Election Commission Chairwoman Ellen Weintraub released a statement Thursday making clear that candidates for public office may not receive help from a foreign government, in what appeared to be a warning to President Trump, who said he would consider taking information about an opponent from another country.

Tweeting her statement, Weintraub wrote, “I would not have thought that I needed to say this.”

The head of the agency responsible for campaign finance laws clarified that any campaign that accepts help from a foreign government “risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation.”

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office,” Weintraub wrote. “It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fec-chairwoman-warns-candidates-not-to-accept-help-from-foreign-governments/2019/06/13/fb8a7bfc-8e32-11e9-8f69-a2795fca3343_story.html?utm_term=.0bb9ca93eafb

• Like (+1) 1