The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

24 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Nope. Wait until after the next election. 

So they will impeach after the next election?

LOL. 

Dems are such a bunch of losers....no other word to describe them. 

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

More Lies of Omission Found in Dirty Cop Robert Mueller’s Report

by John Nolte

Original Article

More flagrant lies of omission have been discovered in the Robert Mueller Report (which debunked the media’s Russia Collusion Hoax and cleared Trump of obstruction), reports the Hill. “In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence,” writes John Solomon. Solomon adds: But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

More at the Link:

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK then it’s settled. Go ahead and impeach! Let the fun begin. 

Only is the people support it. The education of the American people is the goal. If the people are not for it, then let's just go into 2020 and get rid of Trump the old fashion way, vote him out. 

One term presidents are losers 

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No collusion still!

I love wikileaks! 

4 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Questions are not the MO when you are on offense and have the ball.

I've seen enough of these to know that's right.

But it is ridiculous that Congress brings in these high profile people for this "testimony" we need to hear to get answers for the American people, and they use their 5 minutes to make stump speeches.  That was my point.  Sad.

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I've seen enough of these to know that's right.

But it is ridiculous that Congress brings in these high profile people for this "testimony" we need to hear to get answers for the American people, and they use their 5 minutes to make stump speeches.  That was my point.  Sad.

What could John Dean contribute to the conversation? I don't think you'd see any speeches by the committee members if someone that could actually contribute to anything was giving testimony.

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

When the Republicans regain the House majority, they should investigate John Dean and demand he show them all of his tax returns since Watergate.  

He didn't make much when he was in prison.