The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

9 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Not falling for your Peter pan links!! :lol:

grammarly.com - basically a browser extension (and online app)  that picks up grammatical errors, including misspelled words. Since it is an algorithm it isn't always correct. However, if you write a lot (and I do) it is a nice little add-on to have to check your work. There is a free option (which is fine) and a paid-for option (hint, buy  it on Black Friday) that gives more in-depth criticism (YAY!) of your writing.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Are you trying to get to know me now?? LOL

But in all seriousness, people care about their grammar on this mb enough to use that? Not judging but if you cared that much, wouldnt you just, ya know, learn proper grammar?? ;)

No, I do not care enough about the writing on this message board to buy it. I, however, am basically a FT editor, PT writer (while ***** retired!!), and it is simply a tool. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

grammarly.com - basically a browser extension (and online app)  that picks up grammatical errors, including misspelled words. Since it is an algorithm it isn't always correct. However, if you write a lot (and I do) it is a nice little add-on to have to check your work. There is a free option (which is fine) and a paid-for option (hint, but it on Black Friday) that gives more in-depth criticism (YAY!) of your writing.  

Doesn't always work, now does it?

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Okay, that makes sense. I didn't realize it had been happening to some of my posts -- nor was I aware I had that program (thanks to my ladyfriend I'm sure). :beer: 

Interesting that you and Buffalo Gal, both in the writing profession, use something like that to help with your writing :P

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Interesting that you and Buffalo Gal, both in the writing profession, use something like that to help with your writing :P

Who said I'm a professional? <_< That implies making a living at it. I barely make money for dog chow on my writing, and the editing, while more lucrative, doesn't have me rolling in the dough.  

I am barely literate in English. That is why I use it. ;)  :)

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a reason, at least in my case, these are my co-workers:

Image result for bar bottles

Looks like your Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Whiskey has been working a little "overtime"       ?

With my new found free-time I have been considering trying my hand at writing a few short stories...............................I guess that I will avoid Grammerly's help.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Looks like your Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Whiskey has been working a little "overtime"       ?

With my new found free-time I have been considering trying my hand at writing a few short stories...............................I guess that I will avoid Grammerly's help.

I prefer Vodka but in today's political climate I should just be a good ol boy and drink Jack Daniels. Maybe write a book about PPPisms.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Go for it, B! :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I would like to congratulate DC Tom on your first board contribution.   Good job man!  Maybe you've turned a corner.

***** you, you stoner dipshit.  :lol:

Someone quote this so he sees it.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just saw a very small portion of an interview Barr did with CBS..suggest everyone watch if you can..i like that dude.

BTW, i dont think this was biased either way

The majority on tomorrow morning on CBS Morning News..

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just saw a very small portion of an interview Barr did with CBS..suggest everyone watch if you can..i like that dude.

BTW, i dont think this was biased either way

The majority on tomorrow morning on CBS Morning News..

Barr is a straight shooter with impeccable credentials, prior experience and gives no *****. He didn't need the job and is not burdened with any need to enhance his future.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is factually incorrect. 

You're saying the catalyst for the investigation into Trump began after he was elected? What about Crossfire Hurricane? What about the Counterintelligence investigation? Where those formed using some sort of precognition that Trump would fire Comey months later? 

You're wildly underinformed on this matter. Wildly. 

It's factually incorrect to say that Trump firing Comey, going on Lester Holt and saying the firing of Comey was Russia related, and then the Special Counsel being hired just a few days later aren't directly connected? Seriously???

Call everything else a reason for the Mueller appointment because, sure, it contributed.  But I honestly can't believe you guys over here are so dug in that you can't even acknowledge that what transpired over those few days surrounding the Comey firing along with the firing itself isn't the straw that broke the camel's back.

Amazing.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's factually incorrect to say that Trump firing Comey, going on Lester Holt and saying the firing of Comey was Russia related, and then the Special Counsel being hired just a few days later aren't directly connected? Seriously???

Call everything else a reason for the Mueller appointment because, sure, it contributed.  But I honestly can't believe you guys over here are so dug in that you can't even acknowledge that what transpired over those few days surrounding the Comey firing along with the firing itself isn't the straw that broke the camel's back.

Amazing.

Right after being fired - Comey leaked his notes through his professor friend.  Knowing what we know now, Comey's interactions with the President and others have not aged well at all.   Comey is asked by the President about leaks, McCabe, Flynn, and others and he's clearly not honest or forthcoming with the President especially with Comey knowing very well about the Page FISA and FBI surveillance, the entire Dossier and its origins, various leaks originating from the FBI and several other circumstances surrounding the Russian hoax.   Comey should realize now in hindsight that Trump in the moment of their meetings knew some things, asked for answers and knew Comey was bullshitting him.  Comey defends McCabe who was running the Trump campaign surveillance, leaked and handled the Dossier.  Trump and Reince were testing Comey.  Comey has stated that he leaked his notes in part to increase the chances that a special counsel be appointed.  Sessions caved under the pressure.  It (the Mueller probe) should have never happened.  We know that now as it didn't produce conspiracy charges for Flynn, Page and others.  Comey along with others bought themselves 2 years of cover.  That had to be Comey's goal, to protect his cronies. 

Read it. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4442900-Ex-FBI-Director-James-Comey-s-memos.html

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 6